Looking for Ideas for a New Server

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
Not started creating a Server yet but looking for Ideas to work on for a new server.

Would people like a server that your not able to donate to?
Would people like a server that you can donate to but not P2W?
Would people like a server that Includes Sins/Archers or Excludes them?
Would people like a Low/Med/High rate server?
Would people want a Multi-Language Server?
Would people like to Keep the Retro way of leveling or whole new Leveling System?
Would people like to Keep the Retro Kits or whole new Leveling Kits?

Looking for Ideas and what people want in a Server (Would be a very long working progress due to my work)

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
With the best will in the world, u can't please all of the people all of the time. Best off having a think about the server you would like to play and then build from there

Reactions: P1anetEarth

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
As @Netskee said, sadly you can't please everyone.

Work with what you find interesting, You can't build a server with passion if you couldn't play the sever yourself and enjoy it.

I do wish you the best, You know where I am if you ever need a hand.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Put it this way mate, I'm getting Nexus back up and running/reworked and the biggest piece of advice I've had from people is to just make the server that you want to play on and what you would enjoy as you'll never be able to please everyone at once there will always be people nitpicking at things and crying because its not how they'd like it

Hainzy90

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 8, 2018
I mean personally I would like to see a server without any gems/orbs all that added stat stuff. What ever happened to the good old days when you could find a dc+2 coral ring and be like Oh ****! Would also give the chance for a casual player (like me) a chance to actually find something good to maybe sell or use??

Reactions: Jev