Not open for further replies.

kuelab

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
Sabuk Wall
hi,

Im looking for a server to play with the new class: Assassin

Im reading all post but i cant find it..

Could u help me? TY!!

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
1) this si wrong section to ask, you need to ask inmir 3 chat
2) i dont think any server has assasin class, the only released files are from like 5 years ago

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Moved to chat..

Also, Geordie is right, we have none that have those files.

Mir 2 has some development in that area, but nothing on Mir 3 as yet.

/Mick

mapadale

There are no current files, that have the assasin implemented in them. Though I know of two teams currently building there own Mir3 source from the Mir2 source and this could well implement the assasin into them.

The last set of files released, where in 2006 and are a great set of files. But unfortunatly they are level capped, but do include all new spells and everything else in them apart from assasin.

There are a couple of servers to be keeping an eye out for, one being from xtreme and there Kaos server. This looks promising and some of the features being added are new or revamped.

The best thing you can do really, is play a couple of servers and then choose the one that you like.

Sting and Infiniti are also a couple of good servers, though Sting is low rate but has a great community.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
The last set of files released, where in 2006 and are a great set of files. But unfortunatly they are level capped, but do include all new spells and everything else in them apart from assasin.
This is intresting, are these server files cracked and able to be used by a noob like me :P
Im guessing by all the new spells this is the 60+ spells like mutual healing and wizzies dupe spell?
Im suprised that if these files are out there no1's done a low rate with them

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
This is intresting, are these server files cracked and able to be used by a noob like me :P
Im guessing by all the new spells this is the 60+ spells like mutual healing and wizzies dupe spell?

buggy to hell from what i remember

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland

255 cap level isn't a problem on low exp servers, so why isn't that set relased? i think the main problem is translating...

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
think he is talking about HL5.02/5.16/5.53 (bit of a step up from 3.55 hehe). alot of people have those server files available. unfortunately i dont think anyone was able to obtain a crack/key for it. they dont take very long to find.. just need to signup on some korean mir3 forums, and google.kr HL5.02 :)

me and a friend found a site giving away available keys away from HL5.02 however we were missing the crack still so it was no good. i stopped searching over a year ago though :) maybe there is new stuff available now

Last edited:

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
hl 3.56 and higher versions have cheat built in and versions 5.02 and higher clients have only 1.45 gameinter(old interface). i have been looking for holley versions and found only 3.56 3g, but it has cheat and nothing more... now i'm testing new version of mir with 42 new skills (holley has them 16) but i can't log in =/ i have set up them few, but this one works fine on xp , the rest needed win2003. here u have some screens =f
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6923/28944847wy1.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2885/74359831hn2.jpg (<- does anyone know what does it mean? =/)

i can give you link, its very easy to set up.
holley versions are dead, think how to translate kings versions. cheats aren't a problem, i can disable them =] i hope somewhen someone will make a team which will do something to develop mir3 here.. hope you understood me =p cheers

mapadale

Because the files are not cracked and to crack them would take a lot of work.

buggy to hell from what i remember
Really, there are only two teams that have these files and one is currently developing from them.

255 cap level isn't a problem on low exp servers, so why isn't that set relased? i think the main problem is translating...
Files are fully translated and working, its the fact they ain't cracked.

think he is talking about HL5.02/5.16/5.53 (bit of a step up from 3.55 hehe). alot of people have those server files available. unfortunately i dont think anyone was able to obtain a crack/key for it. they dont take very long to find.. just need to signup on some korean mir3 forums, and google.kr HL5.02 :)

me and a friend found a site giving away available keys away from HL5.02 however we were missing the crack still so it was no good. i stopped searching over a year ago though :) maybe there is new stuff available now
None of the above

hl 3.56 and higher versions have cheat built in and versions 5.02 and higher clients have only 1.45 gameinter(old interface). i have been looking for holley versions and found only 3.56 3g, but it has cheat and nothing more... now i'm testing new version of mir with 42 new skills (holley has them 16) but i can't log in =/ i have set up them few, but this one works fine on xp , the rest needed win2003. here u have some screens =f
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6923/28944847wy1.jpg
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2885/74359831hn2.jpg (<- does anyone know what does it mean? =/)

i can give you link, its very easy to set up.
holley versions are dead, think how to translate kings versions. cheats aren't a problem, i can disable them =] i hope somewhen someone will make a team which will do something to develop mir3 here.. hope you understood me =p cheers
Those files are very close the one's being used, but they are the ones that are fooked TBH. They tend to crash a hell of a lot.

Also did you use the hardware fingerprint to get the gates open????

mapadale

i used hardware fingerprint only to generate key to run loader. u're right, it's bugged as other files=/ i used old login gate and sel chr gate and it worked ...
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5985/120208180334mir3ig9.png =s

why dont you give files that you are talking about? maybe someone would crack it or ask someone other to crack it =p share with us =]
The files that we have, cost a hell of a lot of money and so will stay under our belts for now. But we are currently working on trying to get them cracked.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
The files that we have, cost a hell of a lot of money and so will stay under our belts for now. But we are currently working on trying to get them cracked.

w8 w8 u paid for mir files lmfao u made me lol in rl lol wow thats as bab as donating and u still cant crack them gd way to spend ur money lmao hahahaha

Reactions: Skibadee

mapadale

corse they did
And what would you know Laura, you live of everyone else's files and as a matter of fact they did.

w8 w8 u paid for mir files lmfao u made me lol in rl lol wow thats as bab as donating and u still cant crack them gd way to spend ur money lmao hahahaha
I've not paid for them, so not come out of my pocket. But they did cost a hell of a lot to get hold of and no where seems to want to release them for free, so thats the way things currently are.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
And what would you know Laura, you live of everyone else's files and as a matter of fact they did.

I've not paid for them, so not come out of my pocket. But they did cost a hell of a lot to get hold of and no where seems to want to release them for free, so thats the way things currently are.

you keep saying laura.

/Sam

mapadale

Ida/Kaori

Can you close thread, as its apparent that its becoming offtopic.

Status
Not open for further replies.