Looking Some On Host A File For Me

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
Need someone if possible to host LomTD new server patchs its 55 megs in .rar format, If anyone would so grateful just to host it then ided be extremly thankfull.

Please post if you can :)

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
lol :P should seen that comeing lol. only thing i can get at moe is yahoo free thingy and its 30 megs and u can only up 5 megs at a time and as its a 55 meg patch....

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
Its ok looks sorted now :D so come monday watch carefully as a certain patch is been releashed :P has some mon files i dont think many u seen before it also has chesnuts stuff in there and has alot of items im on 1500 and someone has just sent me a pm with 1000 more to add ;)

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
Gah still need someone to help >.< or does anyone no a good site where i can get 100 megs of file upload cheap?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
i might be able to help, im waiting for my cousin to give me space on his ftp and 100mb should be no problem, unlimited bandwidth as well :D

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
Yah would only be for 2 dayish till people got it then you could take it off :P unlimted bandwith cool!

If i want this to take off might have to purchase some space :P

Looks at bank.... *1p* :P

Squall

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
When will your patch be ready m8?

Also mayb you and Chestnut could work together to bring out a mob patch with all the mons in and sounds etc with new mob magic (if chestnut gets it working) cos its annoying having to get them from diff places also ppl can use them on there own server without having to keep telling ppl to get them.

infact why dont u go all the way and bring out a LOMPS (legend of mir provate server) client for the p server comunity :P.

just a few ideas for ya m8.

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
yes monday as long as i get a host i actully have finished it aswell as my coursework its has 1449 items hum with just about everything u can think off it also has some new mobs and some other random stuff :P

My next release will be a full npc for people and maybe makeing a quest with all the maps init :P

and anyone want to spice bw province up a bit ;) its a bit big i think and ided like that river to flood maybe :P

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
Looking forward to monster.DB hope youve got new mobs attacks on it. Save me alot of work ;)

Someone

English
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2003
Far Far Away
The new magic im not doing, sorry GamerzWorld but chesnut has asked me not to as he is working on it and i respect his wishs.