Status
Not open for further replies.

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
hi . hear gose lol
i tryed to make own server downloaded so many thing but i give up : (
i played mir for years and years like most and played a lotta servers and i would really like to be an admin or somethink like that as all i seem to do now is sit in town and talk and i think if i hd he access i could take some strain off the gm as the server i am on now i know as soon as gm comes on its
!@ gm pm me
!@ gm i need help
!@gm u on
!@gm me need help
!@gm can u
!@gm bla bla bla
i play everyday and i play alot of the day alwyas have done any server high or low rate please drop me a pm

like i say i played a lotta servers and i belive i know what bits from each will make a great server

played........
euro
us
xtream
zetner
avange
revenge
supreme
sting3g
and loads more lol (had a lotta spare time)

mapadale

hi . hear gose lol
i tryed to make own server downloaded so many thing but i give up : (
i played mir for years and years like most and played a lotta servers and i would really like to be an admin or somethink like that as all i seem to do now is sit in town and talk and i think if i hd he access i could take some strain off the gm as the server i am on now i know as soon as gm comes on its
!@ gm pm me
!@ gm i need help
!@gm u on
!@gm me need help
!@gm can u
!@gm bla bla bla
i play everyday and i play alot of the day alwyas have done any server high or low rate please drop me a pm

like i say i played a lotta servers and i belive i know what bits from each will make a great server

played........
euro
us
xtream
zetner
avange
revenge
supreme
sting3g
and loads more lol (had a lotta spare time)
Its not about what servers you have played to wether or not you will be good on a server team and judgeing by your comment, your no good with the server files. Which in turn means your are no good being on a server team.

Most server teams at least require you to beable to somthing server side and not just sit ingame and watch people as an admin. You have to prove your worth as a server developer, before most of the servers will have you.

Its all about earning respect for the work you have done and to be trusted and for starters, your a new member to LOMCN and so you have no trust yet. Unless this is a new account that you have created, to hide your original account.

Also, how about sharing who you was on all those servers. As a players name will also decide if you can be trusted.

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
thats the thing u have to learn some where and i would wanna help and do as much work as possable

char names
dredger euro
ballsoffire zetner
berty supreme
avange
scorpion
everywhere xtreame

mapadale

thats the thing u have to learn some where and i would wanna help and do as much work as possable

char names
dredger euro
ballsoffire zetner
berty supreme
avange
scorpion
everywhere xtreame
You don't learn anything from joing a server team, knowing nothing.

You've goto activerly go out and learn the things yourself, other wise your not going to get any where. Thats why LOMCN was established, to help noobs become not so noob.

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
well i am still unna try work it out i hav a few gms on ma msn casper toxin masterq pain ect they might help :P

mapadale

well i am still unna try work it out i hav a few gms on ma msn casper toxin masterq pain ect they might help :P
Closing thread as its pointless, I've explained what you need to be doing and what we look for from people to join teams.

If you want to bypass the work then go ahead and try.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.