Looking to play again

smoochy boys on tour

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Well I am about to start playing WoW again, but i'm unsure of which server to go to, and would appreciate some advise and/or help when I get online aswell, as I kinda suck at WoW even more now.
I'd prefer to be Alliance, and i've narrowed down my class options to Warlock, Priest and Paladin. Please post what servers you're on, what your character names are etc and note any help you could give me :p

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Well if you wanna pick horde come on Quel'Thalas and i would be more than happy to run you through a few dungeons with my dk (hes only 65 atm) when ya high enough and if im on :]]

If not ive got a 73 human pala on Laughing Skull if you have set your mind to alliance but i barely play it :P

Also class wise i would reccommend paladin because you can tank/heal (not so exciting) or be imba dps. Retadins are rediculous lol :P

Anyways i would reccommend horde on Quel'Thalas as ill be there more :P but other than that good luck :D

P.S i might start leveling a new char on Quel'Thalas so lemme know if you wanna join the horde there ill level with ya :]]

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Sounds very tempting indeed :p
You could refer me if you'd like, so we can have those levelling benefits if you wish to make a new character.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
can do lol i made a troll shaman and got it to level 4 in 14mins :P but ill send ya a referal, add me to msn mate - sent u a pm. :]]

Last edited:

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Okay, I have added you to msn. However, I need to go to bed now :p
I'll message you when i'm up in the morning!

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Hey DemonX , u got a spare acc i can mess around on ? my DK is getting pleveled to 80 atm lol so i need something to do init lol

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
I know this is none of my business, but... Why get other people to level your characters? Surely it's a lot less fun when you have a level 80 handed over to you, rather than levelling it yourself.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Hey DemonX , u got a spare acc i can mess around on ? my DK is getting pleveled to 80 atm lol so i need something to do init lol

lol i have a druid being leveled on my only spare unbanned account thats paid for lol ($39.99 and 4days) and ill have it back lol :D but only to 60 cause i wanna get it to 80 myself lol <3 druid healers so i wanna play one :D

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
I know this is none of my business, but... Why get other people to level your characters? Surely it's a lot less fun when you have a level 80 handed over to you, rather than levelling it yourself.

Because the game doesn't actually start until 80, leveling is just the tedious process before you get there. Although it does teach you to play the game and your character.

Started again myself last week, 36 now, wanna be 80 by atleast September. Made a mage this time as i sold my 70 druid last year.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

as you can tell i already have a lvl 80 acc so i know how boring the journey to 80 was lol but the fact is that the char has almsot no money , cant respec to Holy (for my naxx holy gear) and for some reason 24kHP is not good enough to tank anywhere so i gave up on that acc and im gonna start playing on a dps DeeKay!

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
i cant really talk to u if im on trial lol but ill probably make a Troll Rogue called Sneeky :) add meh

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
kk ill add you when i go back on tomorrow lol me and mez got our target today :D lol im 21 (shaman) and hes 20 (warlock)

RaF is just plain silly. 6.9k for a quest that took like 2mins.

Enjoying the shaman so far and i just got Ghost Wolf :D

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
Lol. Second day of playing - Reached out targets of 30. I'm on my Felsteed while he's riding around on his Raptor :p. Trying to do the next Class Quest but it's getting very annoying. It's like "Walk to the other side of the world, then come back. Do this 6 times and you can have your next Summon."

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
32 this morning but i dispise desolace now -.- ... dunno how leveling gonna go but i think we might be able to get 60 by the end of next weekend ^^