Looking to setup Mir 2 Euro files for personal use

leebjordan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2011
Hi everyone, I am looking to recreate Euro for myself and my kids.

Happy to pay for someone's time if this is not something I can do myself. I can see lots of files posted here, looking for a genuine mir enthusiast to help please don't bother with your smart comments.

I want to make a server I can play with the kids where levelling is hard and the drop are too. I have tried some of the servers about at the moment and they're terrible..

Too many updates to an old game, I want it retro just like when I played on dial up internet in the 90's

PLEASE HELP!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
For easy learning and setup. I would use the c files.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Hi everyone, I am looking to recreate Euro for myself and my kids.

Happy to pay for someone's time if this is not something I can do myself. I can see lots of files posted here, looking for a genuine mir enthusiast to help please don't bother with your smart comments.

I want to make a server I can play with the kids where levelling is hard and the drop are too. I have tried some of the servers about at the moment and they're terrible..

Too many updates to an old game, I want it retro just like when I played on dial up internet in the 90's

PLEASE HELP!
Very easy to setup as I recall. Although I seem to remember 2.3 can’t be run on windows 10 which is a bit ****