Lost Chronicles - Low rate [Coming soon]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
lets all just wait and see what comes out ;)
and im sure there are people who want a low rate server :P
good luck with your server im looking forward to it

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
Sorry i havent updated

listen i know icestorm was a big screw up but i am going to put 100% into this server to make sure it all works out, i think i deserve one last chance to make this server work and i know it will with the amount of work im putting into it. :cray:

56% server done

Some new stuff being added (keeping a secret) :D :agree: :brows:

Mirlin6

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
We don't need a low rate. People want high lol.

make one then. your last 5 have failed, perhaps it was the exp that did it.....

and guess what, longest lasting servers: sting, phoenix, zen. all low rate....

anyways, g/l mirlin, nice to see low rate servers

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom

Iv quit making mir 3 lol because i know i can't keep it up. Too many nob heads on mir 3 e.g. you. Prehaps you look at Avenge?

kthxbye not arguing anymore.
/SS

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral

Yes so why would people want yet another low rate? As you've stated there are already a couple of good successful ones around. I don't understand why the people who want a low rate don't just play one of the stable ones up already that will be far more developed than new ones (guess its just about wanting to be one of the highest levels)

The general consensus of the remaining lingerers would probably prefer a decent high rate.

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Iv quit making mir 3 lol because i know i can't keep it up. Too many nob heads on mir 3 e.g. you. Prehaps you look at Avenge?

kthxbye not arguing anymore.
/SS

Yes "nob heads" play mir but always being corrupt on every one of your servers doesn't help your situation.

I've stated it before, as long as you're mature and don't do stupid things such as helping out mates or even having GMs ingame...people wouldn't moan so much at you.

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005

maybe because some of this low arte server arent really low rate( phoenix)
or have vip membership( zentaur) or have item flood and lagg Olymp ...
low rate isnt directly low rate ;)
and some servers look great but are extremly unpopulated like sting and kaoris server , which both look like the owners know what they are doing :/

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
tbh there are to many low rate servers out.... we need more HR servers....

anyway merlin what happened to icestorm....

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
tbh i dont think i put enough time into icestorm, but with Lost Chronicles i will be putting alot of time into it but still at the moment it is hard to say when it will be going live there are still alot of things to add.

also the server will not be going up > down all the time

at the moment im putting something very hard into the server so its going to take a while to finish at this moment in time i want to keep it a surprise.

Last edited:

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
tbh i dont think i put enough time into icestorm, but with Lost Chronicles i will be putting alot of time into it but still at the moment it is hard to say when it will be going live there are still alot of things to add.

also the server will not be going up > down all the time

at the moment im putting something very hard into the server so its going to take a while to finish at this moment in time i want to keep it a surprise.

Lol. KK ~~

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
omg not been on 4 a while and mir is dead rofl and merlin dont bother your servers sux m8 up for a week lol have fun all shame to c mir this way :(

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Yes so why would people want yet another low rate? As you've stated there are already a couple of good successful ones around. I don't understand why the people who want a low rate don't just play one of the stable ones up already that will be far more developed than new ones (guess its just about wanting to be one of the highest levels)

The general consensus of the remaining lingerers would probably prefer a decent high rate.

didnt say people wanted a low rate, i said high rate exp servers fail. im guessing mirlin wants a low rate so that he can have mature players who are willing to take the time and play the server. not a bunch of jumped up little kids who want lvl 8k in two hours cos thats all their allowed to play b4 bed time....

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
kasa wtf? stfu lol... high rate servers fail because the owners are idiots and in it for the donations people should learn don't donate till the server has been up for atleast a month tbh...

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
Update

* New mobs added and working
* New caves added
* New items added
* D menu fixed and working

im hoping to push for beta next month, but if the npc im making atm doesent work will take a little longer

Last edited:

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
how do i make an account if it is online to play launcher account maker wont work

Status
Not open for further replies.