Loto Event System !!

smoochy boys on tour

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
Hello,

I am just in this case the
Welfarelotteryticket (LOTO EVENT SYSTEM) again write, unfortunately I have a few problems now. The system functions flawlessly. One can normal Loto seems to buy and to receive his price or rivets via click (BINGO SYSTEM).
Now, however, the player is supposed to be able to participate in the Welfarelotteryticket System. To that the must be given to the player several numbers give and these numbers must be stored in the player profile (in the database) somehow. So now the GM activates the system, that leads server to throw now according to a coincidence principle some numbers' from (Random) and this compares with the DataBAse, now a player entered the correct numbers so is published his name (Price 1-10) and put out the numbers of all players again from the system. Unfortunately I do not manage only to write such a system and requires help, the system is already to 80 % readily unfortunately I pin now and does not get on, asks around help and my Welfarelotteryticket Sytem Event would split up.

Sry for my bad english