Love Server Team Wanted

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

AyumuYamazaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
LOMCN
Hello people,

As you know or if you don't, I am going to be starting a x15 rate server and would like some help. Experience Required.

Map Maker
Advertiser
Database Manager
Quest Manager

# means i really need one
# means needs to be professional

If you need any other information pm.

Also pm me your msn so i can get back to you.

Thanks

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I can do advertising and quests in my free time, PM me if your intrested!

AyumuYamazaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
LOMCN
I have not asked for a verdict on the name of the server.

Also please take your childish biccers somewhere else please, not wanted here.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Good luck with it all.

I'll give a helping hand if need be. If you have problems that is.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
edit , i can do mainly anything you want
but only offering to map (for now neways)

Last edited:

AyumuYamazaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
LOMCN
Can't believe the name Love started a debate, perthetic. We not ment to be a community? Also i know it's an odd name i probably will be changing but your arguement totally killed the word Love, i may call it Hate now. No am only joking.

Server Team Standing:
- Ayumu
- Zen2

Server Waiting Replies:
- Vagrant
- iJam

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I know you already got someone for quests, but you seem serious and devoted to this server, so if they're busy sometime you can send some requests my way. I quite enjoy doing quests at times, don't expect them back right away though as I go college and like to think I have some sort of life (lol).

I'll PM you my MSN Address :]

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Can't believe the name Love started a debate, perthetic. We not ment to be a community? Also i know it's an odd name i probably will be changing but your arguement totally killed the word Love, i may call it Hate now. No am only joking.

Server Team Standing:
- Ayumu
- Zen2

Server Waiting Replies:
- Vagrant
- iJam
funny how my post about zen2 got deleted, oh well lets try again

just so u know, zen2 cant be trusted, he use's ID/Pass's off other servers to hack ppl, also somehow got a hold of OS id/pass somehow (dunno i wasnt around at the time) and hacked numerous ppl over and over again, quite sad even tho i just kept getin the items back but still

just thought id let u know, but if u want this sorta person on ur server team go ahead ;)

EDIT:

I got plenty of proof zen2.... all the hacked items came onto ur account, and i can provide IP proofs if admins are willing to check ur forum account IPs

Last edited:

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Wheres your proof then bon? Your such a plank mate honest, One person says something then thats you bumming their oppinion. Your an idiot for letting your server files leak, what do you expect... As i said once you provide me and this community with some proof then yes you can have your say. Untill then go back to your hell hole of a donation server and steal some more money before you shut it down.

I suggest you pm me your reply, It will save you getting warned. Or you could perhaps start a new thread providing proof.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.