[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Re: M2H The Golden Age - Comming Soon News Flash

Come onnn get it online!
It should be ready by now! haha

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Its been testing for over 2 months now hasnt it? ><
I want to play! lol

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire

Its been testing for over 2 months now hasnt it? ><
I want to play! lol

As there's been an update we need to change some thing's as we don't want the rouge/sin ingame, instead we're working on changing the skills to work for other classes, I'm also playing with the mob AI's to make some more interesting one's for a better challenge for people but don't expect anything too amazing I'm not a good coder xD

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:36 AM ----------

I'm in the middle of changing the rouge/sin skills to be usable for different classes, changing current spells which need adjusting (Flame Field, TDB)

Adding new skills (only one so far)
Tao get's a new pet with mass attack (upgraded version of deva)

New mob AI's
A slight adjustment to ZT Sam added his version to the source I've adjusted it slightly when it does it's firebang attack it also does it's firewall attack which I think makes it work nicely as when ever flame touch's something it tends to set the object a light.

Much harder bosses (I hope) going to make some where they're near impossible to beat.

Added new lines in the setup so players start with ring's and bracelet's as well as the normal items such as BaseDress and WoodenSword. (Actually saves making npc script for onlogin event.

Will keep this updated as much as I can.

Source : http://www.m2heroestga.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=45

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara

hi whats up whit characters? wiped? now players keep new characters?

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003

Yeah characters had to be wiped as the file use an extra field to the DB doesn't matter much characters would be deleted when server goes into open beta.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

Hi all

i have noticed people loggin on even tho site and forum says down.

Soo.. I do not mind atall but..
If you log on now . Please dont expect the server to be playable at this time as it will be up and down

so i will be closing m2server alot for updates ect for new addititions to Server itself due to Codework

thanks

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich

Best of luck guys I really can't wait to play this.

Just a quick question;
Did you guys focus more on the start of the server to get players more intreagued?

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK

So i just remade account then tried to make my char.. Name already exists. So i made a diff name logged on only to see someone on my origional char with my guild emptying the contents of my stores onto the floor in bw. I thought accounts and chars were deleted? then after dumping all my stuff on the floor they vanished. Next thing i know my wifes char apears in bw and they procede to go through her stores dumping stuff all over the floor then they moved onto my son inlaws and then my wifes warr. I tried talking to them but as you can imagine not much output. i dont doubt they had also been through both of my daughters accounts. Can you shed any light on whats going on here? there easyer and better ways to delete all accounts lol

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

dont worrie to much its beta not game so not big loss m8

also there will be a Full Wipe of chars when we go live and thats not to far off

sorry for any inconvenience

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida

I haven't played mir in a longgg time and just happened to pop onto lomcn and see what was going on...This server will probably bring me back for a bit along with quite a few friends so I look forward to seeing you on game! Looks like you guys have put a lot of work into this and should make for some old-time mir fun. =D

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK

the wipe dosnt bother me in the least. Its just weird seeing someone on your char in town emptying the contents of your stores all over the floor, and then logging onto other peopls accounts and doing the same all the while saying nothing.... its like someone got access to the char db and decided to have some fun it also means we cant use our origional names due to the fact they still exist.. In all my years of mir i have never seen a char wipe go down like this.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

dont worrie to much its beta not game so not big loss m8

also there will be a Full Wipe of chars when we go live and thats not to far off

sorry for any inconvenience

Should not hold a server this long in beta, player will leave if there hard work dont count.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

its not a wipe as such.. its more like a addon that ****ed everything up.

had to be done mate

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Should not hold a server this long in beta, player will leave if there hard work dont count.

..... ill do what i need to do to make this game as good as it can be
Players have been told and they dont mind.

My advice to you is dont play until live...

thanks for your input...

---------- Post Merged at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:16 PM ----------

I haven't played mir in a longgg time and just happened to pop onto lomcn and see what was going on...This server will probably bring me back for a bit along with quite a few friends so I look forward to seeing you on game! Looks like you guys have put a lot of work into this and should make for some old-time mir fun. =D

Thanks im looking forward to seeing you and your friends in game :)

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida

the wipe dosnt bother me in the least. Its just weird seeing someone on your char in town emptying the contents of your stores all over the floor, and then logging onto other peopls accounts and doing the same all the while saying nothing.... its like someone got access to the char db and decided to have some fun it also means we cant use our origional names due to the fact they still exist.. In all my years of mir i have never seen a char wipe go down like this.

This used to happen alllll the time with pretty much every server that was wiped...When the DB is cleared you will be able to have your name and everything after the full wipe I'm sure...I'm not part of the team by any means that's just how I would assume it would happen.

-Banyan

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003

There will be a full wipe once the server goes into open beta stage, no accounts, character's will be left, we didn't actually wipe the char db it was wiped with the new update.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

its not a wipe as such.. its more like a addon that ****ed everything up.

had to be done mate

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:16 PM ----------

..... ill do what i need to do to make this game as good as it can be
Players have been told and they dont mind.

My advice to you is dont play until live...

thanks for your input...

---------- Post Merged at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Thanks im looking forward to seeing you and your friends in game :)

i dont any mir servers posted here, was just offer exp from hosting, longer people they tend to find something else.

learn that from ben.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK

I understand what happened now. Is this just a heros thing i dont recall having this problem on other servers i have played just a pain to know you still get smacktards that like to mess abbout with other peoples chars even in a beta server thats low.