[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

huggybear

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2005
Re: M2H - The Golden Age [Heroes]

GR8 event was gud fun will have to do more Face.
maslaw

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005

great event tonight highly enjoyed it

/Priestitute

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
04/01/2013

1. Curse skill redone
2. Mirguide(pet) safe from guards

05/01/2013

1. FatalSword Added to all warrior classes (new/old) ~ All warriors get auto
2. Version check updated
3. Server side updated (loads)

Reboot is 8pm i think

TGALoader has been updated dont update till 8pm+

Last edited:

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
is there a direct link to the updated exe's? i cant play now because my pc wont let me run the.net framework so i cant auto update the new exe ><

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005

Myth its daz from MR im coming in :D

/Daz apoc

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

Welcome FlawlessKiller !

there is a npc at start map (Rufuge Point)
you will need to reach level 35 (With Pet Guide"Ai Monster")
then when u reach level 35 you are then able to use the @town Command to tele to main town!
5 maps each map has a Gate to lead to next Stage for levels

wish u all the best
Myth

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

Can someone upload just maps ? i have full client other than maps. cba to download all
Or point me in right direction for them x

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

hey guys can i ask a quick question?
ive started playing this as my old server has gone down for the moment, although i dont like the way this server seems to be a cashcow in my eyes =/ ive seen gamegold mentioned alot just on the homepage of the website, what exactly can people buy ingame with it? i dont like it on some servers where they buy items or lvls etc, as its the guy with the biggest wallet being the best player. any advice plz? :)

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Theres a gg list on about the 3rd post of 1st page m8.
You can easily enjoy playing without buying gamegold. The skill books are all in drops + not even super rare so only peeps with more money than sense buy them. The other stuff you can buy is also in drops and you can buy a basic mount from an npc ingame for about 50k.
Only thing thats a downer for me is the xp boost pills as its a bit of a pisser when someones doing 3 levels to your 1 unless you put ur hand in ur pocket or give up your job to keep up. Pretty much gave up lvling for that reason. Also gems are pretty damn good so my DC is more or less the same as someone 20lvls higher than me.
Item wise, theres nothing stupid like paras sold. Noone ingame even has one yet as far as I know.

I'll give u a hand ingame but working alot atm.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

Donations are support of server only.

There are no items really in GG npc apart from maybe skill necklace, which is also found in drops along with books etc.

Exp pills are available which have pros and cons some people donate for them and play alot and advance on levels but also people who cant play alot buy them to keep up.

GG npc is there for people who want it before they find it :P

Its completely optional and many players do just as well without them :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011

You can easily enjoy playing without buying gamegold. The skill books are all in drops + not even super rare so only peeps with more money than sense buy them. The other stuff you can buy is also in drops and you can buy a basic mount from an npc ingame for about 50k.
Only thing thats a downer for me is the xp boost pills as its a bit of a pisser when someones doing 3 levels to your 1 unless you put ur hand in ur pocket or give up your job to keep up. Pretty much gave up lvling for that reason. Also gems are pretty damn good so my DC is more or less the same as someone 20lvls higher than me.
Item wise, theres nothing stupid like paras sold. Noone ingame even has one yet as far as I know.

i might take u up on tht offer m8 xD
and helpmeplay ty for help :)

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

i agree with the pills ...

can i ask you to send me a pm and we can discuss this further

many thanks
myh

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:25 PM ----------

whats the lvling speed on this server like

you can get level 100 in 1 week if you level hard.

or can do 80 easy as pie :D

highest is around 130+

server been up for around 3 months live i think o.O lol

hope this helps