[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: M2H The Golden Age - Comming Soon News Flash

That doesn't solve my problem as i don't even have the new exe because when i try to run/extract it i get all them pop up's saying access violation...

its your sound drivers or no speakers pluged in.

Reactions: MythRohan

IckityWickity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003

That doesn't solve my problem as i don't even have the new exe because when i try to run/extract it i get all them pop up's saying access violation...

I had the same problem... here's what you do:

Download the .exe to your desktop and when it's finished, you should have three options: 'Run Anyway', 'Don't Run', 'Don't Run and Delete' or something like that. Select the option that is "Don't Run". That way it's not trying to run the file when you're downloading it but it's still putting it on your desktop. From there: Don't run the file, but put it in your mir folder where the .exe goes. After that, if you run the file it will work. Took me awhile to figure that one out too..

Also, if the file is hosted somewhere as a .rar you can just get that one instead. But since I check there isn't an updated .exe in rar form. Hope this helps! =)

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Everytime I play, about 5 minutes in I'm getting the error: (2)Velocity Anomaly: For questions, please contact server administrator.

Any ideas?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

I had the same problem... here's what you do:

Download the .exe to your desktop and when it's finished, you should have three options: 'Run Anyway', 'Don't Run', 'Don't Run and Delete' or something like that. Select the option that is "Don't Run". That way it's not trying to run the file when you're downloading it but it's still putting it on your desktop. From there: Don't run the file, but put it in your mir folder where the .exe goes. After that, if you run the file it will work. Took me awhile to figure that one out too..

Also, if the file is hosted somewhere as a .rar you can just get that one instead. But since I check there isn't an updated .exe in rar form. Hope this helps! =)

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Any ideas?

As iceMan said

its your sound drivers or no speakers pluged in.

this can be fixed by turning down audio hardware acceleration

it seems its too high, and this is what may be causing you the problems

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

Please be sure you sound card drivers are up to date / installed and that your Audo hardware acceleration is turned down ...Don't ask why but this seems to fix this error half the time.

Windows 7

A. Click Start and then click Control Panel.
B. Click Appearance and Personalization, and then click Personalization.
C. Under Personalize appearance and sounds, click Display Settings.
D. Click Advanced Settings, click the Troubleshoot tab, and then click Change Settings.
E. Move the Hardware acceleration slider to Medium, and then click OK three times.
F. Close Personalize appearance and sounds.

IckityWickity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003

I posted the solution that worked for me for Pob's problem. It didn't have anything to do with my sound drivers or sound at all.

I had a different problem and for some reason it merged my post.

I get the error: (2)Velocity Anomaly: Connection has been terminated. Please contact your server administrator if you have any questions.

It happens about 5-10 minutes into the game. I do not lag or anything, I just get my connection terminated which is very annoying. If anyone has any tips for this issue I'd really appreciate it.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

this is normaly if u are tweaking your comp (speed cheat) it auto kicks

try setting

In Setup set KickOverSpeed to 0. Should stop the error happening.

if its already set at 0 , you will some how have to lower the speed of things?

i will try find out more info on this

IckityWickity

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003

I searched the internet and found a post that had the same solution so that may work. How do I access setup?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

oo w8 thats me :P let me check

Edit: KickOverSpeed=0 is already set to 0 in my iSetup

so it must be somthing your machine is doing to make the server think you are using a speed hack i think

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara

u make big mistake to reduce exp in frog cave and the rest of new caves u put 24k in frog :)) 19k give guardians in zt
where can hunting lvl 60+?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

u make big mistake to reduce exp in frog cave and the rest of new caves u put 24k in frog :)) 19k give guardians in zt
where can hunting lvl 60+?

no mistake atall , you just exp hungry like the rest....

all exp is set to how it should be thank you

go BichonLair for lvl 60 items

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia

im stuck at after login username and password ...its hang and show me not responding...any solution?

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara

Myth mobs are to hard in Bichon Lair take a look.
Make lvl 60 wizz whit lvl 50 kitt and test that cave, for me is impossible to lvl there 2mobs almost kill me take a look pls

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Re: M2H The Golden Age

im getting error "exception EOleSysError in module MediaPlayer.dll at 0007797D

---------- Post Merged at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:11 PM ----------

and cant get login sceen

Airstrike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2012
Re: M2H The Golden Age

Problem with exp in DeceasedCave. Mob exp been halved makes it pointless to be in there now. Zuma7F is still quicker at 66. Crazy.

Overall though really good server, enjoying it a lot and user count is on the up every day.