[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
is server up atm, i keep getting connection closed

Latest EXE https://dl.dropbox.com/u/80850184/TGALoader/MirClient.exe

this will get you online

as for lag this was sorted ages ago :P forgot to post

---------- Post Merged on 05-02-2013 at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-02-2013 at 05:53 AM ----------

All Kits Fully Revised

Damage/Counter Damage

levels 0 - Rebirth 10

we should have no more problems with kits now

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Hello to all
and thanks for your patients.

Well here i have been working hard to listen to all players and their views about game ect.

1> It was said to me there was only pets for GameGold and not for Gold..
so i got a script together to help players achieve a great pet with a range of skills/buffs to help out.
Now players can buy Pets (Soldiers) in the StormWind SafeZone.

1zccpl2.jpg

2> It was put to me that not many Bronze-Silver-Golden / 5StarPoison or 5StarSpeen have been dropping like i had
Planed it to... therefor i have added the to the GameGold Npc for a very low price as you loose on log out
(views on this can be looked upon).
These are now on every GG npc at the bottom link (Medal's - 5Stars)

2hx6o1u.jpg

3> I revised the prices of the Exp Pills and how they work in terms of length of time and exp given per kill.
x1.3 - x1.5 - x1.8 - x2.2 are all now CHEAPER and available at GG npc's around TGA .

4> i have a New Moderator players can now speak with on the Forums , for info on TGA , Questions,
Help or basic gaming guides upon how to play TGA .
<TGA-Mod> is our new Moderator - he does not have access to Server Files.
TGA-Mod's job is to deal with player troubles and to help out on forum .
Welcome him too xD

5> Trust Merchant seems to be badly made on the behalf of people we all know...
Anyway .. it seems alot of players are wanting a solution for this as this is key to TGA Enviroment.
Me and Lifco are currently looking into an alternative for this situation.
This is not going to be a over night fix as this is alot more complicated than you / i can comprehend.
We will not forget this in anyway and if you see no update to this . dont worrie we are doing are best
in every way to try fix all that is broken.

6> Mir Armour..
I have had many many many complaints that the Mir Armour is useless and no point hunting..
Well now you have all the more reason to hunt The Armour upon 3 more Super Summon Arms.

AngelArmour - MirArmour - Deminisher - MythScale

These Armours can be upgraded by a Npc in StormWind Safe Zone.
The Npc will Require a few items for the Armour the player wishes to upgrade.
This will NOT be a easy task . and will need players to explore all over TGA to find the items needed.

34fxnkk.jpg

Much more is to come and many more fixes/upgrade to the server will take place

AC/AMC is a big problem atm via PvP - but if was to lower id get hacked in my neck.
so i could remove the AC and AMC off Bracelets and lower Damage of each cave and mob.

Or adjust all kits ac/amc keeping them on braces but lowered as a full kit

Plans will be taken Forward

Many Thanks
Myth

Hi all ,

We are very happy to tell you that over the past few days Myth has been working very hard too bring a new challenge into the world of TGA! This will be coming to you via the new "WeekChallenge" NPC that will be situated in StormWind Safezone.

eajkfo.jpg

Basically its a Solo daily challenge that you can complete once a day for 7 days to gain various Rewards! Once you pay the fee you are teleported into a room and a BossMonster will spawn once you kill the mob it evolves into a harder version this happens 10 times and the higher your get the better the prizes and rewards! If you die once you are attempting the challenge your daily attempt will be over and your will be moved into safe zone without loosing items.

The Rewards are as follows:-

Monday - GameGold
Tuesday - TGA Points
Wednesday - Gold
Thursday - Bonus Points
Friday - Gems
Saturday - Experience
Sunday - Upgrade Items (Diamonds ect)

This idea is still in progress and if you have any suggestions towards this idea or the prizes gained if you can post them underneath and they will all be taken into consideration and in some cases possibly used
smiley.gif

Regards

TGA-Mod

http://www.m2heroestga.com/?topic=418.msg1562#msg1562

Reposted special thanks to TGAMod

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
tried playing but sticks on loading screen then not responding if you click anything

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Excellent server.
I have just started a new character today as I forgot my olde details (level 20 or something stupid anyway), and I was greeted by 3-4 high level players.
They helped me get level 60 & kitted me up with some cash.
Extremely friendly server, I would recommend this to anybody, especially new mir players or even old returning players.

Fabulous work yet again!

Nic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
South Wales
Good server, but now i'm stuck on the screen before the game. ( One which usually has the notice. ) Just a black screen. Was working earlier.

dan3gerous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
have you ticked the top and bottom boxes in compatabilty? i had the same problem and this worked for me

Nic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
South Wales
have you ticked the top and bottom boxes in compatabilty? i had the same problem and this worked for me

Yes, it worked but then when I tried logging on again this morning. The same. But it says the server is offline on the TGALoader? Yet, can still get the character screen before it blacks. >.<

Deathjr1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2013
Yes, it worked but then when I tried logging on again this morning. The same. But it says the server is offline on the TGALoader? Yet, can still get the character screen before it blacks. >.<
we waitng on server to be rebooted as its down thank you for waiting

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
I dunno if its ur side or my side, but downloaded the client 3 times and every download im missing maps so currently playing with no maps, had a read of the first post and cant see any mention or instruction about the maps.

Mason

ALSO: While using winzip/RAR an error occurs which breaks the operation, thought it was to this but no maps are included with the client download :P

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Go To http://www.m2heroestga.com/

Click Game

Then Downloads

Then Click Big Orange Button for Full client

Then Click Big Green Button for Client.exe

They Should look like these:

They work as Links also, feel free to use any link / button you like

Play :)

Loader is down until i get new Dedicated Server up and running .

if you cannot find the page still

here it is : http://www.m2heroestga.com/?page=downloads

hope to see you in game mason :)

~A HUGE UPDATE~

19/02/2013

DOWNLOAD ----> Click Here
Put in Data Folder Extract all and OverWrite.

New Exe Download ----> Click Here

1. Skill Healing/Mass doubled HP
2. New Horse system added
3. New Horse items added
4. Version check updated
5. SoulFireBall 50% increase

This update sometime today/tonight adds the new horse system

[video=youtube_share;-7S6PLAR7Hk]http://youtu.be/-7S6PLAR7Hk[/video]

The horse can carry 5 items and add a wide range of special stats, the stats work on/off the horse, so you dont need
to be riding the horse to have the stats

They do need names but myth can sort within a few mins :)

Some of the 10 NEW items i've added have the following stats

Horse(wgt) = Weight 80%
Horse(Tele) = Tele
Horse(Guild) = Guild
Horse(Hide) = Hide
Horse(Probe) = Probe

My plan is to update this new feature alot more by adding a new bag system so you can carry more items
More custom items
On right clicking a player it will show the player window like nomal but a new horse buff will be there,
if they have a horse and if you hover the new buff it will show you there horse window so you can
see what items they have on there horse

Plus many more new thing

Also this update added more HP boost to the skill healing/mass

Hope you like

(Posted on Behalf of the Mir Legend Lifco)

Regards
MythRohan
& TGATeam​

Last edited: