[Approved] M2H The Golden Age [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
I was playing all last night and was about 23 and that was early hours of the morning. Was only 2-3 people AFK in SZ.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
well this depends obviously if people are leveling ect

but we average 20-40+

lately people gone other servers as people have release new Heroes...(Pointless in my opinion but hey)
and now alot seem to be coming back in a big way.

and @xXxXxXxXx
we do have a new server yes . its AppleM2 and 100% new unseen features , big plans comming but TGA is still priority atm.
StarLite(AppleM2) will be hoping to release by xmas depending on if lifco and me are happy with the feature that this engine will offer the user.

keep tuned as there is alot of work being put into TGA and Starlite
all infomation will be on here and TGA forum..

Website is still underconstruction. and hope to have it working fully very soon.
here will be more info explaining our future plans to create a better future for MMORPGS

Thanks for reading

All the best
Myth

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
I don't know if anybody can help me with my problem.. I am running this off my laptop and I make the game full screen with Alt+Enter but the game is still in box mode but full screen.. So I have the game in the middle of my screen with 2 black boarders down either side..

crap.JPG

Sorry for nicking a pic already posted but I am at work so can't take a SS but thats the gist of what it looks like but I can see everything on the screen just it don't seem to be stretched to fit my resolution so stuck for ideas.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
i have seen this problem before ... and i will post back the details on this
sorry i dont seem to remember how to adjust this of the top of my head :/

please bare with me as i search into this problem here

regards
Myth

---------- Post Merged at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Try this post. as this may help

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?74819-Windowed-mode-Full-screen&highlight=full+screen+boarder

Thanks mate, that thread didn't have the specific answer but I have now found it so thanks for pointing me in the right direction :) Also has SummonHolyPete been taken out or is it GG item or in the drops only? rather then being automatic skill you learn?

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
GG skill sir.

not many skills on GG list tbh as most have been auto added but

all skills GG are 5k and i must say. its not hard to hunt GG atall :)

so good luck on your quest :D

With it being in the GG list I assume it is also in the drop files? as I have read so many times on this thread that any item that can be purchased with GG can also drop in game? You might want to make it a little clearer on the website which skills are GG/drops and which are auto added.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
@xXxXxXxXx
we do have a new server yes . its AppleM2 and 100% new unseen features , big plans comming but TGA is still priority atm.
StarLite(AppleM2) will be hoping to release by xmas depending on if lifco and me are happy with the feature that this engine will offer the user.

keep tuned as there is alot of work being put into TGA and Starlite
all infomation will be on here and TGA forum..

Website is still underconstruction. and hope to have it working fully very soon.
here will be more info explaining our future plans to create a better future for MMORPGS

Thanks for reading

All the best
Myth

Sounds very interesting. Ill be waiting for the new StarLite server :) do you know the potential of these files? Features etc? Or are you not saying/unable to say currently?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
yea i do and trust me when i say this... they are all new 2013 files and a great updated source that keeps Expanding in new areas everyday

The Features are too much for me to explain and i may be robbing lifco of his pride here lol.
And i feel it would be best comming from lifco .
as he is the man with the plan :P

im sure alot of information will be put here in regards to this new Server underway

hope this does not deture people away from TGA as these two Sources both have unique ability in what each M2 Server is capable of doing

TGA has now found a Balance in Classes and is Expanding from Kits ,Caves and skills from the levels 200-500 to be finaly set in stone
All new players will start on x5 Exp until they hit level 120 (Help keep up with top players)
And forum is now Active www.m2htga.com

StarLite is a work in progress but i can assure you all ... you really wont want to miss this

when lifco sets up his net i will be able to get screen shots ect and start explaining exactly how this will roll forward

Keep tuned :P

Regards
Myth

---------- Post Merged at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

x5 EXP FOR ALL LEVELS UNDER 120!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I'd like to give this a go, but i have it in my head that i will be too far behind and it will take me ages to catch up because im a lazy player and dont get that much time to play anymore. You got any selling points to try and get me to play?

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Games great but you deff wont last on it bench your too lazy.
I always come back to it from time to time but im way, way behind now and severs full of weirdos tbh lol

Last edited:

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Games great but you deff wont last on it bench your too lazy.
I always come back to it from time to time but im way, way behind now and severs full of weirdos tbh lol

I thought as much lmao, ill probably do two levels and give up, levelings not my kind of thing. Specially when your constantly having to play catch up with everyone :/

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
I thought as much lmao, ill probably do two levels and give up, levelings not my kind of thing. Specially when your constantly having to play catch up with everyone :/

The leveling is balanced and it is x5 up until level 120 but from what I have gather it gets a lot better and easier when you hit 110/120. I have also been told that only boots/belts and helms drop from the mobs and everything else drops from the boss.. is this true Myth??? if so then its a bit ridiculous as I am level 93 and have 60/75 hit and over 200DC 140AC and I can't get through Bichon lair to get to the boss to get higher level rings/weap and arm etc and that is a level 60 cave.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Monsters hit too fast i recon.. I flinch to much when monsters attack me.. Making me hit very slow (A.Speed+15)

Have the monsters got 1,000 Attack speed? If so try decreasing to 1,600..

Bosses seem a bit tough as well.. There walk speed is ridiculous.. Making it 100% Easier for a Wizard to Firewall kill..

Also the population on warriors is at a very low minimum. I've seen one warrior yesterday.. And like 10 Wizards/1 Taoist. Feels like a wizard server.

Not trying to dig at you just a few points i dislike this..

Also there's a teleport point in BllodRoom2 Which can teleport you back to Incarnated Wooma Taurus. (I don't think it's ment to be there) Did this to me several times and started to p*ss me off.

Anyways Good Luck

-Ash

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Monsters hit too fast i recon.. I flinch to much when monsters attack me.. Making me hit very slow (A.Speed+15)

Have the monsters got 1,000 Attack speed? If so try decreasing to 1,600..

Bosses seem a bit tough as well.. There walk speed is ridiculous.. Making it 100% Easier for a Wizard to Firewall kill..

Also the population on warriors is at a very low minimum. I've seen one warrior yesterday.. And like 10 Wizards/1 Taoist. Feels like a wizard server.

Not trying to dig at you just a few points i dislike this..

Also there's a teleport point in BllodRoom2 Which can teleport you back to Incarnated Wooma Taurus. (I don't think it's ment to be there) Did this to me several times and started to p*ss me off.

Anyways Good Luck

-Ash

I agree with the speed of the mobs.. and some of them run just as fast or faster then you so you can't run away from them. I reckon you was just going in the wrong door because I never had any problems.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
if this is not to much to ask.

could u make a small list on the mobs that you find a little off .
there i will be able to adjust the mobs accordingly . saying mobs hurt doesnt give me a great deal of insight into the problem .
i have over 1k mobs so this is the problem.

thanks for the input . and as for warriors there are alot of them just most people play on weekends due to work.

to rate a server on a day experience is not going to give a player a good insight into what TGA can actually offer

we now have new Elements droping on all items at a 20% rate
This should help with the mob attacks and defenses
but i will also need to know how well these work from the players as i dont play :P

please try and use www.m2htga.com forum as i seem to look on lomcn when im board and not when im working :P

thanks for reading
any problems please feel free to post and let the Team know exactly what the problems are so we can get right to it

Regards
Myth

lepper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2012
Midgar
great work on website guys and nice new GM's are really good at what they do

Myth! your a Legend

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
www.M2HTGA.com

Our new Website!!

Join our Forum
Chat with GM's
Gain all the info you need from one source
Multi Skills
New Area's
New Bosses
New Skill added (Last Stand)
Grants superman for certain amount of time for 1day per day
Soon to have an amazing GameShop where you can Gamble , Play Dice , Math games and much much more!

Join us at TGA for amazing PVP battles and great wars against all Evil

Dont miss out on our Double Exp Weekends!
and Double Game Gold!!!!
Loads of Events to come
Gold Hunt
Invasions
Mining
Find Me's
Item Hunts
and much much more!!!

COME JOIN IN THE FUN!!

Regards
Myth
& TGA Team

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I had the "Map Missing" Errors also.

Way I fixed it was..

1) Open the map using a Map Viewer of some sort.
2) Find the Map (In Map Folder)
3) Save it on Desktop (Replace it with old)

This is how I fixed mine And it sounds like the same situation.

-Ash