Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Hey peeps,

Any mac users on here? And if so, want to create a mac version of mir?

*waits for pc noobs to flame*

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
y would u buy a mac?????? what a waste off money lol

on topic i think u need windows emulator

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
y would u buy a mac?????? what a waste off money lol

on topic i think u need windows emulator

pfft, in the long run saves time instead of having to keep disinfecting my pc.

Windows emulators are ****ty, so slow.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Macs are much better for dev. Not only does Cocoa offer a coding style which is superior to any microsoft trash, it offers amazing API's which is the most important part of any programming language.

use windows & linux

Lol, true pc noob ^

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
If we are noob, why u ask us for mir Mac, .. mac will die in very sun future... why ...coz America are in fall down on his markets, and only there are Mak ...so ... Mak ...will make mak mak mak like a duck and will fkt !!! :):middle: :mooned: :dunce:

Lol, like your previous post I'm unable to make out what your trying to say as you sound like your out of your depth and about 10 years old.

The only sentence I can make out is

If we are noob, why u ask us for mir Mac

I didnt ask lomcn to make Mir for Mac, I myself can easily code Cocoa and was wondering if anyone else wanted to begin making Mir cross-platform.

This sounds like you've been watching too much news and dont really understand the econmic situation of America and the rest of the world

coz America are in fall down on his markets

You do understand that microsoft too are Americans? And the biggest computer manufactuers are also American (DELL, HP, APPLE, etc). So all those companies would be affected the credit crunch.

You sound like a person who doesn't really understand computers, do you even know (without looking on crapipedia) what Mac OS is built upon?

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Macs are much better for dev. Not only does Cocoa offer a coding style which is superior to any microsoft trash, it offers amazing API's which is the most important part of any programming language.

Lol, true pc noob ^
me pc noob? are you a complete ****? well you use mac so it would appear so

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
are you a complete ****? well you use mac so it would appear so

hehe. good ol' pc noob comeback ;)

At least Apple is innovating while Microsoft are de-innovating with every version they release. I wouldn't be surprised if Windows 7 will built on top of MS-DOS.

You do understand that Mac OS X is infact a more stable and eye-candied version of UNIX? The most stable operating system created? I await your comeback, or are you stuck on your bsod?

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
ERROR, ERRORS ERRORSON Macs

For all us.... all world ... Windows are the best stable in the world.. is the Micro... in USA ... but are the software and clients .... all over the world... so Mac are not important to us...COZ are only saleing in US... so stop with this, if u dont understand us... coz we here on Lom we are more smarts guys then u think... stupid ppls are on the other places... go and looking this guys and talk with them....:bbcguy: :middle: :middle: :middle:

KnightRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
Re: ERROR, ERRORS ERRORSON Macs

For all us.... all world ... Windows are the best stable in the world.. is the Micro... in USA ... but are the software and clients .... all over the world... so Mac are not important to us...COZ are only saleing in US... so stop with this, if u dont understand us... coz we here on Lom we are more smarts guys then u think... stupid ppls are on the other places... go and looking this guys and talk with them....:bbcguy: :middle: :middle: :middle:

1. Sometimes i dont understand you.
2. I would not put Windows as stable in the world

I would put it as been most tested in the world.

------
Edited: Why not make a Mac-Client? and make it connect to a server

Last edited:

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Re: ERROR, ERRORS ERRORSON Macs

1. 1st of all please learn to speak english, i dont understand what your trying to say.
2. OS X is best OS on the market today, is fast, secure and easy to use also it has BSD (UNIX) origins.
3. Most software (Office, Adobe, etc.) and new games run on OS X.
4. Mir on OS X is a nice ideea but few people actualy use OS X, because is expensive (hardware).
5. OS X is far superior to any linux version out there.
6. The only PLUS that Microsoft has is that you can play games on Windows. All other programs work on OS X.
7. Apple is selling in EUROPE and even in ROMANIA lol www.apple.ro
8. LegendOfMir -> stop being retarded. (sorry mods, but he is one of romanians that create bad image outside country, like all other countries we have our retards to...)

Last edited:

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
STANE DATE NAIBII NU FA PE DESTEPTU PEAICI K TOT PROST TE-O FACUT MATA!! ESTI CA TOTI ROMANII UN JEGOS!!!

STAN n00by...NOBODY ASK U ABOUT MY ENGLISH, MY ENGLISH ARE VERY GOOD..
U MUST TO LEARN TO BE SERIOUS... U ARE A STUPIΔ ΡΟΜΑΝΙΑΝ... ΣΟ KEEP YOUR MONTH SHUT !!! :):) :P:P:P:agree: :agree: :bounce: :bounce:

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
microsoft makes windows - mac makes windows in reverse you dont think that mr gates and his mac counterpart dont talk to each other do you , as everything mac makes Mr gates gets to make for windows too and vice versa. these two companies work together to make everything together. conspiracy theory :P

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
STANE DATE NAIBII NU FA PE DESTEPTU PEAICI K TOT PROST TE-O FACUT MATA!! ESTI CA TOTI ROMANII UN JEGOS!!!

STAN n00by...NOBODY ASK U ABOUT MY ENGLISH, MY ENGLISH ARE VERY GOOD..
U MUST TO LEARN TO BE SERIOUS... U ARE A STUPIΔ ΡΟΜΑΝΙΑΝ... ΣΟ KEEP YOUR MONTH SHUT !!! :):) :P:P:P:agree: :agree: :bounce: :bounce:

Esti atat de prost incat o trebuit sa emigrezi ca sa te intretii pt ca in Romania erai un ratat, mai bine taci.

Whatever you say....bla bla

Microsoft or other OS, from all OS X is best :P

Last edited:

Meltus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2008
Macs are far superiour to Windows for Graphic Design and Music Creation.
seeing as that makes up the majority of what i do in my spare time, as soon as i can afford it, i'll be getting myself one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.