Magestic Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Which would then mean that the server wont be using TD files. It will be running from the SVN version.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
when i spoke 2 him last nite he said he can cap the time limit on spells like curse/firewall

if u made a high rate server, with loads of different caves and boss's, loads of kits and that.....
had time limit on spells: curse (max 20secs), firewall(max 60secs), shield (max 120secs), poison (max 180secs)

had some caves like me and colonel said where it opens certain times

as its gonan be high rate, make boss's drop exp tokens that'll give u a little boost with ur lvlin (this means even if boss does drop pots, ur still gonan get something outta it with the exp token)

ive seen on other servers u can have exp rings aswell, that like x1.5 or x2 ur EXP, should add that in but off a super hard boss and rly rare.

put gems+orbs in a special shop, but at a decent price - brings meaning 2 gold in server. put these in SW aswell but obv at a discounted price (reward for holdin SW)

dunno if this is possible, but can u make HP pots regene faster? like say norm pot regene is 150hp in 5secs, ud need 2 make it alot higher for when ppl are higher lvl...
if thats not possible id sujest makin instant pot buns, but only small amount like 250hp, but obv ud need loads so make "BigPotBuns", where u open that and it gives u 6 instantpot buns.

have 4 main grp boss's : evilmir, omaking, yimoogi, fox boss

then make loads of soloable (at a later lvl with decent kit obv) little boss's, dont fk abotu with loads of caves, just straight 2 kr, or outside kr, or 1 small floor then kr.

have a boss land for when ur a certain lvl, and u have 2 pay gold 2 get in, with main boss and other boss's there, this was a gr8 place on weown.

keep ac+amc low as possible, seriously this is wot messys a lot of high stat servers, ppl put AC and AMC to like 300 and well u just dont hurt each other, only spell that hurts is thrust/tdb cause they cut thro ac.
make the ac/amc gems/orbs rather rare, then just keep kits low as poss.

if u do keep the ac/amc down (lvl300: ac15-50 tahts how low i mean), means u dont have 2 raise the mc/dc/sc so much so quickly, meanin u will be able 2 spread out the 1k max limit over like 500 lvls. also means wiz attacks will actually hurt. obv ull have rly rare armors like mir armor where it has ac16-25 which is ok as long as its rare, and only 1-3 ppl have no server, note very1..

think ive got a lil carried away but still, if u do all that and more server would be a lot of fun and balanced, ill help u sort out the items stats if u want 2

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
lol bon u might aswell jus be a GM and do it all cos u no ur **** lol :D

Magestic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2007
Hertfordshire
Well I know for a fact that curse is dependant on SC on its time limit, I'll just lower the time for them. I've also added a time delay on TDB

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i like the idea of exp ring, but itll have to be only repairable with the loss of dura and sumthing like dura 3 or 4. with the ac low enuff dura will go down and the rings will snap. make sure they r rare enuff.

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
as far as im aware x35 ( dont quote me on it could be wrong )

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
this server imo will be down after 2 weeks of it being up.. the develpoer asking what every1 wants which is stupid because as u can see by thread its mainly T_M demanding what they want and will be on server like lvl 400 each and pk every new commer and ruine it just like the last 5 servers they all playd
1 for example.. Euphoria.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
this server imo will be down after 2 weeks of it being up.. the develpoer asking what every1 wants which is stupid because as u can see by thread its mainly T_M demanding what they want and will be on server like lvl 400 each and pk every new commer and ruine it just like the last 5 servers they all playd

So your telling me that we are the only people within this community with the ability to level ? Are you handicapped ? What stops you from leveling just like we do ? Nothing.

Mainly T_M ? There has been 2 posts so far from our guild. Ben did nothing but suggest a few ways to improve the server, by no means did he DEMAND anything.

Magestic asked for the communities opinions, if you have a problem with Ben's suggestions, post your own and give him something else to take into consideration. As I already know, you like high stat servers so your opinion will probably match Ben's, thus being the reason you didn't post them in the first place.

Fallstaff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2005
UK
lol i agree i could lvl jus as fast as them might not be on as much as them... lol but i can

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
makes me wonder why i just posted on ur thread that u have some ok ideas and ur server sounds pretty ok... obv its gonna be an anti-T_M server so no point playin that.

as wond said, ive in no way demanded that he do ne thing... the thread is askin wot ppl would like 2 see in server, wot there idea of a good server is, so tahts wot ive posted.... wot have u posted? fk all but negative flaming.

so why dont u stop postin unless its gonna be something on topic and worth readin?

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
firstly no one has been demanding anything people have been recommending, suggesting and saying what theyd 'like' to see. i think its about time some 1 made a server consisting of ideas of the people who are going to be playing. T_M dont pk every new guy that starts a server. if a server is made correctly ther is lvl restrictions on the lower lvl caves to keep noobs away from the higher lvl's. T_M_ dont ruine servers either. and Euphoria ruined itself. host or creater or w/e he calls himself ste. he created the server to steel players away from evilmir bcoz he didnt like the server. he used ppl acc details from euphoria to hack ppl on evilmir hence the banning from lomcn. and he also "couldnt give a **** if any 1 played the server or not" thanks very much now fk off if ur not going to suggest anythin and have a pleasant day you c**t (Y). server could do with neccesary lvls for certain caves and lvl caps for certain caves just to keep some ppl happy and so noobs dont get too much of an easy ride off others. also had the idea that it might be gd if benes were like 50% chance of working and cld go up to luck 10 but also quite rare.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
personally i think luck9 is well over powered and a gr8 rare thing 2 have, u should make it so lk9 is possible, but only very rare... like 1/2 ppl might have it on server

for example make lk3+4+5 necks that are really rare, luck+1/2 armors that are really rare, and luck+1/2 weaponms that are really rare :p