Magic Database and Images

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
OK, a lot of people have been asking me to help them sorting magics out, seems they are getting stuck often with simple spells such as Lionroar. Well heres a magic database and magic wils.

Magic Database
Magic Wils

Here are a few things I changed in them:
Mass Thunder:
Massthunder.gif
MassThunder2.gif

FlameField: (THIS DOESNT STAY ON BODY)
Flamefield.gif

Curse: (WORKS AS FOOTPINROD, A MASS DC SPELL)
Curse.gif

Hellfire:
SorchedEarth2.gif

Enhancer / TurnUndead / Poisoning :
Enhancer.gif
TurnUndead.gif
Poisoning.gif

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
if i add theise will i have to add them to my items db as well to make them ingame?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Well, you will need to add the books to your stditems yes. However on the site there is a Rar included which contains the list of books. In other words just copy and paste THESE to your database.

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Need to change the ID number in STD Items...

And thanks again lian. May I ask any reason why you use an SSL server for your site?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Mystikal said:
And thanks again lian. May I ask any reason why you use an SSL server for your site?

It's to do with my hosting package and the security it provides (or so they say).

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
ok so i change number in st items to same number in magic?? coz atm im geting big error in m2server bout it

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Dano said:
ok so i change number in st items to same number in magic?? coz atm im geting big error in m2server bout it

Nope, all you have to do is copy the books I made into your stditem.db

Then just change the idx so its ordered. Remember idx must go 0,1,2... and so on. Just add them like you would any item.

If your really struggling, I suggest searching how to add spells to your server.

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
ok coz the numbers of the dpells r same as some wepps lol i thought i must have the asmae idx as the magic db?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
No not at all, it's simply the name of the book that corresponds to the Magic.db. IDX works the same for any item.

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
wow thx alot m8 just tryd all them skill's on game but can u tell me how SummonSlave n deva works pls thanks gr8 release and will be using on my pserver :)

thank's alot

/Domain Server team

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
OK PROBLEM FIXED LOL SOME OF THE SPELLS DONT LVL ANY IDEA Y?? and btw if any 1 else had same problem tome just change the number but it must be nxt number on frm last object NO numbers can be miseed lol

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Dano said:
OK PROBLEM FIXED LOL SOME OF THE SPELLS DONT LVL ANY IDEA Y?? and btw if any 1 else had same problem tome just change the number but it must be nxt number on frm last object NO numbers can be miseed lol

They all work for me Spells like Freezeing only level then u para a mob.

/HS

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Dano said:

Should all level, perhaps check your high enough level for some of them?