Magic help

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
i have some problem with magic on kingof1.1 + crueldragon

i installed db`s. (chinese the one provided with server files - cureldragon) now i translated all Magic, Items + Mobs - all fine till here, oke i added at books from Items something like that Swordmanshipdksajlkdjs (in chinese i dont know exacly how is spelled i am not home atm) is the chinese word from Quest_Def > System> Magic.... that is between " ".
Oke johnyl1 told me that i did all ok. Now when i start the server and go at Book npc (after i translated it) i @make swordmanship and i click for translation > npc take my book -> tells me that he gaved me the translated book ready for learning but i dont see nothing in my bag, also i cant @make swordmanshipbsldbkjlabd (chinese writing) if i make @make swordmanship works.

maybe i need 2 change something in sql to be able to @make swordmanshipsalkjdlkslk dont know - plase help me

sorry for my bad leanguage > i wrote this at 2 am in night

if some1 understand what i am traying 2 say and can help me i am grateful.

thanks

NotMeAgainAgain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
Ripman said:
i have some problem with magic on kingof1.1 + crueldragon

i installed db`s. (chinese the one provided with server files - cureldragon) now i translated all Magic, Items + Mobs - all fine till here, oke i added at books from Items something like that Swordmanshipdksajlkdjs (in chinese i dont know exacly how is spelled i am not home atm) is the chinese word from Quest_Def > System> Magic.... that is between " ".
Oke johnyl1 told me that i did all ok. Now when i start the server and go at Book npc (after i translated it) i @make swordmanship and i click for translation > npc take my book -> tells me that he gaved me the translated book ready for learning but i dont see nothing in my bag, also i cant @make swordmanshipbsldbkjlabd (chinese writing) if i make @make swordmanship works.

maybe i need 2 change something in sql to be able to @make swordmanshipsalkjdlkslk dont know - plase help me

sorry for my bad leanguage > i wrote this at 2 am in night

if some1 understand what i am traying 2 say and can help me i am grateful.

thanks

well make @make Swordsmanship and get it translated. the gameserver knows what its doing so just go with the flow :)

Upvote 0

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
if i make @swordmanship and try 2 learn it the game says that i cant learn because is not translated...if i try 2 tyranslate it the npc take my book but he dont give back the translated book.,....if i try 2 make the translated book directly from db with @make does not appear in my bag...i thyink is something abou leanguae in sql or something like that -> he dont recognize that chinese writing aftert swordmanship

Upvote 0

NotMeAgainAgain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
Ripman said:
if i make @swordmanship and try 2 learn it the game says that i cant learn because is not translated...if i try 2 tyranslate it the npc take my book but he dont give back the translated book.,....if i try 2 make the translated book directly from db with @make does not appear in my bag...i thyink is something abou leanguae in sql or something like that -> he dont recognize that chinese writing aftert swordmanship

no it isnt languages in sql, try this:

goto Control Panel - locate Regional language settings, and add support for east asian languages, also set your "Unicode" setting (in the next tab) to chinese(PRC) and restart. mine works fine and thats what i've done

Upvote 0

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
i`ll try this when i go home i`ll post here if it works or not - bdw do you any1 who relased around here or can share npc`s for king1.1 translated i translated a part of them but i`ll be happy if some1 share if not i`ll finsh translating them and i1ll share them here.

thanks

Upvote 0

NotMeAgainAgain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
Ripman said:
i`ll try this when i go home i`ll post here if it works or not - bdw do you any1 who relased around here or can share npc`s for king1.1 translated i translated a part of them but i`ll be happy if some1 share if not i`ll finsh translating them and i1ll share them here.

thanks

check an earlier post by me, in the "New File Translations" thread, all upto the tele npc's done, i'm doing the quests atm, got all the starter quests 100% as euro so hey ;)

Upvote 0

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Im Running LSServer Files and to make something thats already translated do:

@make swordmanship(*)

Then its translated, not sure if its the same system with the files but worth a shot :).

Upvote 0

NotMeAgainAgain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
KurtBMX said:
Im Running LSServer Files and to make something thats already translated do:

@make swordmanship(*)

Then its translated, not sure if its the same system with the files but worth a shot :).

that (*) is a hexcode in the server. The new set uses £"£"£@+~ etc to define a learnable book, and can't be hexed because of server encryption :(

Altho you oly need the first 2 ascii characters ie "£Manual

that works for meh ;)

btw rip - check the QD\System\BookConvertRootin.txt for the "ADDSTR" comment and copy the "(CHINESE)" and stick that on the end of the book names (stdmode 4 ones i think)

Last edited:
Upvote 0