Magic help.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Hi i just need to know what the basic stuff at the top means.

dfsdf6lt.png

Thanks in Advance

/$omeone.

Last edited:

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Well, I'm pretty sure 'EffectType' & 'Effect' are the images that it reads, i.e the looks, same for the IDX...

Power is how much damage on average it will do, MaxPower is the MaximumDamage that the skill will do, e.g...
Power - 15
MaxPower - 45
On average it will do from around 15-30, depending on your luck and MC/DC/SC the max it will hit will be around 30-45.

Job is what class the spell will be for...
Warrior - 0
Wizard - 1
Taoist - 2

Hope that helps, I think it's right :)

Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
oO... So that's how to make Flamefield fully work? =D woot

Sorry... Off Topic >.< Thanks OoOo

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Cheers ... i aint usin ledu and i just tryed to make curse usin SoulShield it didnt work.....it look liked lightin insead of soulshield and it doesnt poison any ideas ? cheers :)

Upvote 0

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Well, you could use the MassPoison 'Spell' to get the poison effect...
For the looks of the spell I think it's the 'IDX' and the 'Effect' that determine those, to work it out just use the 'EnglishHH8WilEdit' and search for the Curse Spell. Then look what spell is before this, and check for it's IDX, then +1 IDX onto that you have you're Curse Spells looks... I think :) :P

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
w00t84 said:
oO... So that's how to make Flamefield fully work? =D woot

Sorry... Off Topic >.< Thanks OoOo

no,its not,the images stay on body i said,the magic hits mobs from a range still,even though the magic is on body (Unless your using DiamondM2server - wich has full working FlameField!

Upvote 0

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
w00t84 said:
How does RZ do it :( MentaL spread the joy you **** :) :P

OffTopiciness...

If you'v forgot, MentaL's permanently banned, kinda hard for him to spread joy now :fthrower:

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
mental replaced the images of rev with FF's and i have no clue how he did ff (probs just mass thunder!)

just use the diamondM2 its good,has loads of new skills aswell!

Upvote 0

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
as i must say not even mental have FF working at least not better then we all have
i seen it couple times now ppl saying mental has it working but he hasnt just like all of us its just a fbang like spell with FF images

also btw the IDX number sets the spell for example IDX 24 is thunderstorm changing the IDX makes it a diff spell so thunderstorm will always be IDX 24 cause i saw someone say its the looks

Last edited:
Upvote 0