Magic.PAS

smoochy boys on tour

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Contains a .txt file with some code on it. (Delphi, from the looks of it)

Can someone tell me what it's for and if it's useful so I can move it to the right place please.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
looks like its for mir2 so should be moved to lemon section "releases" i spose

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
moved to mir2 releases section, its mir2 magic obv. cba to look in detail to see if its of any use.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
seems to be the whole magic.pas for the m2....... in other words all the code for all the spells m2 side (how they work)

cba to look what 1s are new and what aint.. at a glance... i guess these

function MagYSzhskill78(playObject:TplayObject;nTargetX,nTargetY:Integer;TargeTBaseObject:Tbaseobject;btlevel,nPower: integer): Boolean;
function MagYSzhskill79(playObject:TplayObject;nTargetX,nTargetY:Integer;TargeTBaseObject:Tbaseobject;btlevel,nPower: integer): Boolean;
function MagYSzhskill80(playObject:TplayObject;nTargetX,nTargetY:Integer;TargeTBaseObject:Tbaseobject;btlevel,nPower: integer): Boolean;
function MagYSzhskill81(playObject:TplayObject;nTargetX,nTargetY:Integer;TargeTBaseObject:Tbaseobject;btlevel,nPower: integer): Boolean;
function MagYSzhskill83(playObject:TplayObject;nTargetX,nTargetY:Integer;TargeTBaseObject:Tbaseobject;btlevel,nPower: integer): Boolean;
function MagYSzhskill85(playObject:TplayObject;nTargetX,nTargetY:Integer;TargeTBaseObject:Tbaseobject;btlevel : integer): Boolean;

1 looks abit like the assassin clone thing that explodes

sorta pointless tho releasin like this unless any1 wants to spend ages reading thro all the code which is... a lot