Magic world online

Join Discord

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
feels a little like diablo, just got into it will play for a while and get back to ya

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
game not for me, attacking monsters just doesnt seem to have any satisfaction.
built in bot,,

i cannot see where this game takes up 2gb

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
jack if your up for playing this with me or me with u however u wanna put it , leave me a private msg here gay if dont see you on msn sooner :)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
little info for you all this game developers origanaly relesed an mmorpg called prince of qin witch was a very good game at its time then they remade it into a game called phoenix dynasty online and now they just relesed a game called magic online pdo is very good game if your bored with mir dunno about there other game yet but will let you no soon

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I'm playing it now, seems allright to me, nothing stunning about it yet but im having fun and its keeping me addicticted so far, i just hope it can hold my concentration as the starting amount of skills is 3 on the class im using so hoping theres more soon hehe.

EDIT:
omg haha talk about botting, u can make the bot literally hunt for u, pot up for u and run back and start huntin again lol, only human interaction it needs is to quest lmao

Last edited: