magic

Join Discord

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
how does magic work coz i have a completely untouched unseen magic file and some stuff in it are amazing

i wanna get these magic into game but how do i add them?
is it the 1st one in magic.wil is number 1 and so on but i dont even know were to put them in SQL.:cray:

athey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2007
how does magic work coz i have a completely untouched unseen magic file and some stuff in it are amazing

i wanna get these magic into game but how do i add them?
is it the 1st one in magic.wil is number 1 and so on but i dont even know were to put them in SQL.:cray:

Send me them :P

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
if i get this working i wil xD
i have now made a 2nd will and the rage flashes in rainbow colours and pro field is flashing green and blue

clone spawn is multicoloured same with flamingsword and icestorm

traphex also

and chm

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
im not im just trying to get ppl to tell me what to do then i was off to release them ones with the blueff and the new magic shield

Upvote 0

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
10 second job in photoshop :P

magics.jpg

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
it's easy in photoshop but it can also be made better..

as for the files i think u will have to change the spells u have into the magic wil files already existing replacing a spell at a time and making sure you are not alterating it's original structure.. there is no way to add a new spell without coding it.. u can only duplicate spells to change thier strenghts and levels and classes but they will just act as the spells we have..

Upvote 0

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
n1 thm items look prity good
o and i know i can alter spell dmg and stuff so i could have like adv spells
but can u add more spells into the magic will than there already is so like adv spells can be diff coulors and so on ??

Upvote 0

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
u can only duplicate existing and coded spells.. unless u can code some parts and make new ones work..

to do it u simply have to copy a spell in the tbl_magic and make sure that the id column is +1 the last value in that column, then the mimic_id must be equal to the mimic_id of the spell ur copying, give it a new name and keep all the other values the same.. to power it higher the power column and the maxpower column

this for example is my GMBlizzard spells settings:

56 52 GMBlizzard 2 52 37 25500 25500 30 6 6 1 50 100 51 100 52 100 60 <NULL>

the mimic_id (second value of the line) is 52 because my original Blizzard spell has that mimic_id..

Upvote 0

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
yes i get all that what i mean is can i have same spell duplicated but change the coulour of it ? or do both have to change ?

Upvote 0

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
Can ne 1 anwser my question plz
can i have same spell duplicated but change the coulour of it ? or do both have to change ?

Upvote 0