making oma king lift arms

schoey

ok had this idea for ages now and never been able to get round to doing it, i started it today but it came out really wrong.
what i want it to do is chase u/die like normal but when it attacks ,lift its arms like on euro mir, not whack u with its stick.

i put together a 5 min mon file with it in and came out really bad :(, any help is appriciated, and il realease it once or if its ever finished

this is how it came out ingame lol

Attachments

• Images155.JPG
    Images155.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 111

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
You're using the wrong colour code for transparency.. Dunno wat it is exactly but I'm sure someone will tell you (think its #0000FF not sure).

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
import each image in with gadgets LOM viewer, thats how i make my mon files, any problems pm me

brimble2010

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2003
i dont think you can make it do two diff attacks, thats the prob with the dragon too i think, if you want to use it, you will have to just keep it the way it is i think, soz :(

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
you can have 2 attacks, scorpian uses two attacks, (however it decreases the mon file to a maximum of 9mobs) givin a mob 2 attacks runs over the 360img's for a mob and thus uses up two apr's,

if you want a mob to have 2 attacks, add the 2nd attack img's AFTER the images of the mobs death. (take a look at scorpian to see how its done), then just give it the race/raceimg of scorpian and hey-presto.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
which scorpion are you talking about? the regular scorpion or the kingscorpion?

would you kindly share the race and raceimg numbers?

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
the regular scorpion doesnt have 2 attacks m8
i mean he does have 2 sets of attacking images but he only uses the tail attack ingame.

Last edited: