Manchester PWNT!!!

Join Discord

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
First off, Man Utd are better than Liverpool, whichever way you look at it :p.

I'm not sure why I feel Torres is underrated, perhaps he's not and it's just me...

Whether it's due to injuries this season, being in Gerrards shadow, the fact he hasn't won anything at Liverpool (do you need to win things to be a good player?) or a bunch of other things.

Personally I think he's the best striker in the world and if I could have any player at Utd it would be him, but if you asked people on the street who is the best player in the world he would probably not get a mention.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
If united outclass us (liverpool) so badly then explain the two defeats and one was us handing united your arses this season.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If united outclass us (liverpool) so badly then explain the two defeats and one was us handing united your arses this season.

You can't judge them two teams, Liverpool and United are both world class teams, United do have the biggier and better squad, but Liverpool are improving big time, and soon enough if not next season liverpool will win the premership, Liverpool are working together better then ever, probabally better then any team in the prem now, prooven this season, they had there injuries which set them back, United on the other half have such a great squad, that injuries don't matter, hense why they have won the prem this season and liverpool lost out.

Manchester City is the team to watch, they can buy any player in the world, in 5 years time or maybe less they will be chasing the title race if they spend well, putting a great player like robinho in a alrightish team ait going to work at all, but he has done better then i thought this season.