Map Teasers

Join Discord

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Firstly, i understand you may have seen three of these maps posted by lemonhead, that was me, it was an account for Legend maps, as legend no more, lemons no more.

Here is a teaser of maps to come, in an upcomming server ran by a friend of mine & me. They don't have an account here, hence my posting. I will be this servers mapmaker :thumbup1:

Comments please ladies.

Fox Collection

This set of maps, all lead onto one another, once reaching the Room of Passing, you can go to the springs, or Kr. There is two Exits, one in cliffs by broken houses, or below them on the upper level in the forest. Currently blocked off by a broken tree :)

FOXMOUNTAIN.png

FOXRIVER.png

FOXCANYON.png

FOXFOREST.png

PASSING.png

FOXSPRINGS.png

FOXPEAK.png

Forest Collection

This collection follows onto one another from the fishing village, to the forest, then to the camp. Quest/Minor hunting region.

FISHING.png

TWISTED.png

TWISTEDCAMP.png

Towns

Selection of Towns being worked, on will eventually link to all the other caves/towns via path, or water.

DESERT.png

Caves

SKELETON.png

**OMACAVE FIRST REMAKE**

CRYSTAL.png

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
there ok i guess, seems bit pointless if ur not releasing tho

Stop the hating.

ooo Foxy ;) you been working i see

nice 9.9 / 10

like to see mw finished

Its what i'm working on at finishing by tonight, however with conjunctivitis in one eye, and starting in the other my eye, there's a small chance i may be out of action for a day or so until my eyes aren't so yuck! lol.

Thanks for comment Jammypoo xx

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice maps i dont fully understand the red dots though lol?

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Those are the dots where you catch aids.
I actually think its the walkable area, the other parts you can't access.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Very nice maps, release please <3.

Nope :lol1:

Nice maps i dont fully understand the red dots though lol?

Those are the dots where you catch aids.
I actually think its the walkable area, the other parts you can't access.

Correct :), i got 1 big map or 6 little maps.

If server doesn't go ahead, expect alot of maps to be released, but if not, you've got to wait, and guess whats what with my complex naming system :P

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
As soon as they are in a client, I will find them within 5 minutes :S.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
As soon as they are in a client, I will find them within 5 minutes :S.

Not if i rename them under korean names, and open n save every single map!! So ll have same save date, mwuahaha! Not that sad though.

People will eventually need my object files though, as i've got custom building interiors, and exteriors on some maps, MW map has a new shop on it.

Don't see why you'd use my maps though shorty, as bon doesn't like mine as they are not what he wants.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Bon does like yours :) I think they are excellent, we are in dier need of new exterior maps for something big upcoming but are short of a map designer.
I have a program that draws the outlines of maps, I would just have to scan a standard direction compared to your map directory and compare the images, I'd soon spot them all :P.
We have a big patch in the works that would really benefit from your skill and maps.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Bon does like yours :) I think they are excellent, we are in dier need of new exterior maps for something big upcoming but are short of a map designer.
I have a program that draws the outlines of maps, I would just have to scan a standard direction compared to your map directory and compare the images, I'd soon spot them all :P.
We have a big patch in the works that would really benefit from your skill and maps.

Offered, tried, gave up. Im not going to help 4H :) Dont expect these to be done for a long time, as im rebuilding every map to suit the current size of servers, and usercounts.

Add me on msn shorty - [email protected]

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Offered, tried, gave up. Im not going to help 4H :) Dont expect these to be done for a long time, as im rebuilding every map to suit the current size of servers, and usercounts.

Add me on msn shorty - [email protected]
lol smavid why are u chatin your usual bullcrap?

offered and tried to help? i said to u on msn a few times about makin maps... u only seemed to be interested in makin them if i were to pay £££... i offered u gamegold on 4heros as a reward, but i wasnt gonna go as far as £££ - maybe iceman was goin to thats why u done em :bored:

and regardless of wot u do smavid - once u release the client, ill get the maps, so will every1 else, even if u open, and save every single map (which u wont lol)

i didnt say i didnt like them, i said they are ok - i prefer cave maps, but the outside fox map is quite nice.

room of passing is the best tho i think.

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
They look good, i like what ya did with the mountains with the piece of land on top , awesome. Keep it up :thumbup2:

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Dont see why u cant release them. Any ways about the maps, must say i find them quite boring, and thats about it lol.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
lol smavid why are u chatin your usual bullcrap?

offered and tried to help? i said to u on msn a few times about makin maps... u only seemed to be interested in makin them if i were to pay £££... i offered u gamegold on 4heros as a reward, but i wasnt gonna go as far as £££ - maybe iceman was goin to thats why u done em :bored:

and regardless of wot u do smavid - once u release the client, ill get the maps, so will every1 else, even if u open, and save every single map (which u wont lol)

i didnt say i didnt like them, i said they are ok - i prefer cave maps, but the outside fox map is quite nice.

room of passing is the best tho i think.

I didn't mean i tried to help, i mean't i tried to make maps for you.

It wasnt cause you didnt offer me ££, i would have taken GG, its just whenever i made maps for you i lost the drive, i like to make maps, with a plan for thier purpose. Currently every map i have made has purpose, if you get what i mean.

And i know its preety epic, u can have that if you want :001_tt2:

Dont see why u cant release them. Any ways about the maps, must say i find them quite boring, and thats about it lol.

Thanks for that erm post, it was quite boring aswell.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I didn't mean i tried to help, i mean't i tried to make maps for you.

It wasnt cause you didnt offer me ££, i would have taken GG, its just whenever i made maps for you i lost the drive, i like to make maps, with a plan for thier purpose. Currently every map i have made has purpose, if you get what i mean.

And i know its preety epic, u can have that if you want :001_tt2:

Thanks for that erm post, it was quite boring aswell.
what? u really aint makin much sense lol

when u make maps for me lose the drive and purpose? I always use maps if they are decent, ive used quite a lot of ur maps lol

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I don't think any of you read the first post lol... he said it was for a server of his mates so would you release all the maps you have made and going to use in your server before its even online lol?