Massacre Christmas Event!

Join Discord

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
Well kiddies, its that time of year! And this is Massacres 1st ever Christmas event! To celebrate Christmas, there will be an event running from today the 13th, right upto the 29th! Thats also Massacres longest running event

During this time there will be no reboots. So you can stay logged in and use Uber pets at your hearts content!. Below are some breif details of the event:

Christmas Tree's
These Tree's will spawn in Bichon, Mongchon, SerpantValley and TaoVillage and CastleGi-Ryoong! Thats all the province's! They will have lots of Gift's to give out over the 2 and a half week period, and even the rare chance of a ChristmasGift, which has very nice items inside.​

RainDeer
The RainDeer, although cute 0o must be hunted for your Experience to increase. Each one of these little fella's gives you 90,000 Experience. They also have Gift drops, but at a much reduced rate.​

WinterWonderLand
This new area, specifically for the event, will provide you with plentiful amounts of Experience. It will spawn fast, and full and with a huge map, there should be enough room for everyone. There is also a SubBoss, which will spawn very regular indeed! As well as a KingsRoom, or should i say QueensRoom, for the higher levels to enjoy and profit from!​

Horses
Oh yes, during this event, all wings have been removed from the armours, so that Horses can be used. You can find out how to get them ingame! They are availible in Brown, Black, White and Red. Theres even an Elephant to ride on!!​

Quest's
There are 4 Quests, written just for this festive time. They can be completed with the EventNPC, and will each give out a prize! Don't be in a hurry to complete them, as they are designed to last for at least a week!​

I hope you enjoy the event i have put together for you, and i hope you all have a good christmas and new year. I shall not be around much during this week and the weekend of Christmas, so please report any event issues via emails or the Forums. Thanks!