MaXiPoWeR [DM2] Server x 100 EXP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

markflynn1984

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Manchester UK
Hi i am currently in the process of making a new 2.3 server some of the details of server are as follows:

• Start level 7 - 50k gold
  • Easy leveling as its x100 :P
  • New spell books are rare on here you need to complete a quest in order to get Rage / Curse etc
  • All spells work Entrapment / Mirroring etc
  • There are kits right upto lvl 150 atrm Max level is as much as you can handle (MAX 500) lol
  • Clone system is soon to be working on here
  • It has a one of a kind user experience due to edit in most of the wording Example: "You committed Murder" to "You Pked The B*****D" lol there are to many to list see ingame.
  • I am updating stuff on it everyday so you will never get bored of it.
  • Ranking system!
  • Auto give you books while u level
  • Finally if I have missed anything off here dont worry just come on when its up and take a look I am sure ull like it
  • Plus loads loads more but i am at work and need to get off lomcn :P

N e way ill post updates as I do them on here so keep checking back.

Website should be up soon as well.

Mark
[MaXiTaO]

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
as long as exp to lvl ratio is sensible shld be gd. make sure its not like 10000000 exp gained , drop the requirement needed to lvl up so u dont have stupid digits coming up on ur screen.

markflynn1984

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Manchester UK
as long as exp to lvl ratio is sensible shld be gd. make sure its not like 10000000 exp gained , drop the requirement needed to lvl up so u dont have stupid digits coming up on ur screen.

yea I have just edit the bottom part of exp file not not the amount of exo mobs give basically took two "00" off each lvl requirment.

Any helpers for server would be nice trying to do all this on my own its bugging me.

would be nice for a delphi coder (I know hard to come by) lol or someone who is just good with 2.3 files to help me out. And get the server up faster

PM me if you wanna help me do server

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
Auto give you books while u level
1.whats the point in that you might as well give up at lvl 45 or summit like tht there will be no adventure etc.

2.WHY SO MENY EXP RATES X 100 why not x 250 or summit like tht or maybe custom rate

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
why would u have to giv up at lvl 45. as hes said above all the new spells will have to be hunted from bosses. all the norm books will be given into bag when u level, makes sense.

x100 makes sense and is less hassle.

snagglepus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2006
server is gone be very nice jst talkded 2 gm ive helped him with sum ideas and stuff and atm server is looking ace tbh so if u ooking for a ace high rate long time server this is your1.X

ps. peeps might no me as Fury Topaz or LightStrike

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
ok i miss read tht bit my bad but do summit with exp otherwise servs just gna be same and thn u gotta have good things in em to beat other pplz servs

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
can you spread spells out? because you get them all by 45 and lvled them by 50, or could you make ThunderStorm and @ lvl 100 do a quest and npc remove it, and Teacgers you GreaterTS - and its like 10X stronger? of course dont do to all spells, but do to most commom and used spells?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
can i ask if you are planing do a server with so high exp who as made your item.wil files ? coz you are going to need loads of items and not to say loads of hunt places ....

lif

markflynn1984

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Manchester UK
they are just basic svn files which i have edited myself kits jump up every 15 - 20 lvls because lvling is fast slows down after 130 tho abit to about x50

i need to make more items still m8 i have loads to do and i mean loads lol its hard on your own

Mark

ps thoughts on server???

markflynn1984

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Manchester UK
like the idea of higher spells after lvl 100 etc thnks 12345...

just put slave system into server thnks for the code on lomcn but even with code its was still bloody hard :P

mark

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
what files ie wils do you use i have loads of custom stuff

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
so you have unmoded wills. if you need anything i can sort you out,

i would need a few days as ive only been back in the uk 3 days and i would have to dig my cds out

lif

Mannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2006
mmm nice lets wait till this one is up, but i hope mob spawns are fast and MUCH if no its useless have 100x exp lol. Aniway Good work

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
ye thats the annoying thing, alot of HR servers have uber slow spawns, and can i say NO LVL RESTRICTIONS!! makes it bloddy boring when you got crap kit and cant lvl in area your meant to, or you got good kit and own so much it takes the piss