May have the wrong forum... shoes and belts? O__o

smoochy boys on tour

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
kk in my mir 1.4 server i want the extra 4 slots on my character which they put in in 1.5 (which is why i dunno if i got it in rong forum ^_^) how would i put them in? if at all =S

thanks, Monkeyface

LeoCrasher

You cant put them into a 1.4 server... I suggest you look at the Mir 1.5 sections and servers ;)

/Leo

imposer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2004
LONDON BABY
We only have the 1.4 M2Server.exe to work with, it's possible with extensive hexing but no-one has the expertise to pull it off as of yet, because it is a hugely diffucult job....

So for 1.4 people have to do without the stones/belts/shoes etc, not that much of a loss tbh......and as Leo says you can try messin bout with 1.5+ servers and SQL, which does have those slots, however the files aren't complete or perfect.

If you're new to making servers I recommend meddling with 1.4 servers and perfecting that before you try SQL ...

LeoCrasher

...No amount of hexing will get you shoes and all that rubbish. Nothing has ever been added to the m2server... EVER!

Proove me wrong :)

/Leo

Blam - I do believe the correct term is "Prove" :P

Last edited by a moderator:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Leo is right Nothing has been added to mirservers through hexing

the @makeweap was @unknown before Since the original team translating it didnt know its function

All the other stuff added by the chinese is done through assembly code mostly At least i think

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Well, is it possible to have poison in the left bracelet slot and ammulet in the right but still have them work for bracelets?

imposer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2004
LONDON BABY
Yeah no-one's done it for us yet, but a serious proper proffesional hexer might be able to....

but I know it's hardly possible and totally improbable (or inprobable?...)