Meet Up

smoochy boys on tour

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
General Off-topic

There's no such thing as a topic in Off Topic, other wise it wouldn't be called Off-Topic - Though this whole conversation was kept on topic untill Tai opened his mouth again.

I want to meet you Sawell

I think you misinterpret the meaning of general off topic, it means discussions which are of no general topic to the rest of the forum. Not topics which start off with meaning then delve into petty insults and bickering. You make a topic for a reason, to discuss that topic. If we didn't have the need for a topic you wouldn't be posting in GoT, you'd be posting in a chat room. It's a pretty simple concept, and the foundation of a forum.

That's it, end of discussion. If you want to understand forums further feel free to PM me.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
General Off-topic

There's no such thing as a topic in Off Topic, other wise it wouldn't be called Off-Topic - Though this whole conversation was kept on topic untill Tai opened his mouth again.

I want to meet you Sawell

Way to contradict your statement against me in the running thread.

Keep on topic.

I'd meet, as long as people came to my town. Lols.

I saw SirSimpson in McDonalds, we goto the same college :P

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

Keep on topic.

What did he order?

On TOPIC Isn't there one of them map things where everyone can go and put on where their from on here? or was that on shensation? Well World Domination.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Dunno, can't remember. Wasn't paying attention to him, I wasn't with him :P

Yeah that's on World Shensination.

mapadale

I think you misinterpret the meaning of general off topic, it means discussions which are of no general topic to the rest of the forum. Not topics which start off with meaning then delve into petty insults and bickering. You make a topic for a reason, to discuss that topic. If we didn't have the need for a topic you wouldn't be posting in GoT, you'd be posting in a chat room. It's a pretty simple concept, and the foundation of a forum.

That's it, end of discussion. If you want to understand forums further feel free to PM me.

Keep on topic.

I was being sarcastic

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
If it does happen, make a date in the summer holidays that way a bigger majority of people will be able to make it. And i can arrive in my new speedo's