Meltdown - Ideas, ect.

Loosers

Not trying to spam but here is another Meltdown thread =)

Gotta ammend Lions post =P

1) Need increase in MoneyHens

Nah Ithink it's fine if you actually hunt like Keratoids cause I always have plenty of money.

2) Stop Wizzys accessing Lv26+ lving room cause they clean it out straight away.

Nah, Just change boars to DEAD instead of UNdead that way they can kill normally without Tstorm

3) Get a more lving places for 26+. Me and other are like 35 - 38, and we still have to lv in Boar room and i get like 0.18% for each boar and gets annoyin sicne i been there since lv 21 :/

Agreed, However limit entrance to level 37 + so noobs cant go in and group and be level 30 in 10 min.

4) Refine needs to work.

Dunno, THen everyone is going to start refining and everything becomes haywire. Maybe make refine guy only allow refine if you have a token dropped by a mob. That way everyon ewont have sc 0-45 axes and the higher levles have dc 35 slayers =/. Make them like a fairly rare drop.

5) Shinnys need to be stronger

Taos suck anyways, they all are tranvestites! Well, OK I guess they could use shin upgrade =P

My ideas:

Make the boss mobs drop different. Keep the drop files you use for all of them now and add some rings to one wepons to another bla bla bla. Noone has a mace yet, let alone a dring.

Make level 13 stuff weaker and dune stuff stronger. The dune items are hard to get yet the neck, for example, is worse than the bluejade.

I'll add more later. GREAT SERVER LOTS OF FUN just getting a bit bored!

Also I'd be glad to help with your questions or just help you with anything on server. Just ask!

Anyone else?

Loosers

One more thing, SERVER IS DOWN TILL AROUND 11AM tommorow!

That's all I know =) Can't wait for patch this weekend!

Finch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i would like to c autorev in the server :D.

i no some ppl are against this and belive you should just get a tao to do the dirty work lol, but i always like having autorev :D

also can u get that thing where the guild names are above you name that cool :)

thats all i could think i would like to c that hasnt bn mentioned already and b4 u flame me or anything i kno both my ideas aint that important and dont really matter if there included or not but i just like them haha

neway great server overall, great pontential keep up the good work atom n jewel :D

/Thrice

hixey101

also i thought it might be cool if crystal hens were easier to find, as I think the weapons upgrade thing is great, maybe you could just get rid of refine and use this instead as its a much better idea in my opinion.

Last edited:

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
The lvling areas should be changed so that you cant get in unless your the minamum level.

I got annoyed hunting boars and having ****y noobs taking my mobs.
Also using euro mir items sucks balls >=/

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Right this is what ill do tomorow

1) Need increase in MoneyHens - no, bossmob gold drops will be increased a bit, moneyhens are for noobs mainly

2) Stop Wizzys accessing Lv26+ lving room cause they clean it out straight away.
- is going to happen he other room was made for wizzies to go in and firewall everything to death.

3) Get a more lving places for 26+. Me and other are like 35 - 38, and we still have to lv in Boar room and i get like 0.18% for each boar and gets annoyin sicne i been there since lv 21 :/

Agreed, However limit entrance to level 37 + so noobs cant go in and group and be level 30 in 10 min. - WIll be done

4) Refine needs to work - hex problem may remove the refine altogether cos the weapon refines and weapon creation provide good enough weapons anyway, refining would just make it stupid (if refine is removed black or price will be trebled as a way of people making money)

5) Shinnys need to be stronger, - Yes they do and it will be fixed.

6) Also using euro mir items sucks balls >=/ - im not gonna change every item, if you have too many then they either wont get ingame or there will be too many rares, once ive got the level 40 Caves etc in then you wont have to worry anymore.

Now then, Patch Details are as follows

1) New maps for consisitng of Leveling areas for people level 40+
2) New KR's for people level 40+ , once you get to 40 iu cant go into the normal KR's
3) New Items for level 40
4) Spells for level 37 added (warskele, Wizhealing, TaoHalfmoon)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
hmm ok Ideas,

good ones on the lvlin areas etc

mayb makin the KR teles to say the full temple and ZUma like B7 lobby, its always fun for guild hunts etc

Thanks 4 makin Shins stronger who ever did, i love u 4 it lol

Not to keen on seeing the new spells as i thnk it messes up the char's but w/e

also i thnk that the armour looks need to be changed eg Steel etc Looks like the euro 1 and the Blue Wings is a Special armour like u did for Dune

Loosers

Just a little note: Level 30 wepons need a increase in drop rate cause only 1 level 30 wepon ingame and I want a mace! hehe

Sweet serverrrrrrr everyone play ittt

hixey101

Atomicide said:
Right this is what ill do tomorow

4) Refine needs to work - hex problem may remove the refine altogether cos the weapon refines and weapon creation provide good enough weapons anyway, refining would just make it stupid (if refine is removed black or price will be trebled as a way of people making money)

I didnt really understand this sentence its a bit mixed up.

Loosers

He ment that Refines are probly going to be taken out cause the wepons upgrade guy will make plenty good enough wepons.

hixey101

thats what i thought but it was confusing lol, any news on why its gone down?

Paradox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2003
UK
Also we need a special repair for weapons! Boss mobs need to drop more rares, killed ES bout 8 times and best ive had is a bene oil! All bosses really do need to drop better in my opinion :S

hixey101

FFS what was the point people in telling him stuff more than once, whoever it was? dorks

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Because there ****s who dont take the fact he can only edit the server at weekend into conceridation

they have to fu<k it up 4 every1 else >.<

♥Jewel♥

Atom's Girl
May 16, 2004
FaíryLand
Thing is it's the same people pm'ng me on server, and atom on msn...all problems are KNOWN and i try my best to fix the ones i can do by myself. We have explained a million times things will be fixed on friday, and i even threatened last night that server would go off if this continued, ur driving me round the bend, i have rvision to do, and some of u are really selfish...and arrogant towards me at times. I have a lot to deal with and ur problems have been taken into account...but i do have other things to do, and atom cant fix things till the weekeeds anyway as he cant get here till weekends.

Jewel

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
it wud if certain assboons didnt make him take it down every 2 days ><

List of Problems Im Aware of and Replys from me

Exp is too low - *** off, its Decent, ppl r just lazy
Shinsu are too weak - not Anymore Jewel fixed em
Wizards kill all lvl 26 mobs - they been Made Undead so harder 4 wizes
New leveling area is too hard - Granted but its BrandNew
magic shield dont last long enough- Learn to live w/o it, i wasnt aware it was possible to edit
too many real mir items - Real Mir items r good, theres Only like 1 lvl 30 + weap in game so they can stfu
not enough new items- Nah the fact u can upgrade ur weapon to like + 3938 stats isnt new items/Try Hunting and not expecting it off a plate
rares are too rare - This was Stated in the Ad Post, it wasnt going to be an easy server
certain mobs are too hard - Wot Mobs, Nothing is hard if u put ur mind to it, find it hard get a friend, MIR is ABOUT GROUP HUNTING
i cant level - Then their retarded and need to be shown how
refine dont work - Hex Error can be fixed. (tbh i didnt even care refine was there)