Meltdown - Ideas, ect.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
people are always going to ask questions you lot, what were you expecting o.O

anyways i think its fine just needs expansion, which will come in the patch so sit tight and be patient is all i can say

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
yer but fair enuf notify him of a problem not Moan at him all the time like sum little selfish kid...

Loosers

Really wish he didn't take it down =( I have no life but that game damnitt. Bring it back NOW this instant =P

oko 2morrow is ok cause jewel has a final 2morrow morning

all wait and no play makes loosers a dull boy. *rocks back and forward*

j/k take all the time you need.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
sounds harsh and atoms a friend and all but.

I find it amusing your geting stressed out because people are moaning, your hosting a god dman mri2 server, players moaning is a part of it if.

Deal with it every other server does and they manage to get through it and not moan and put the server down.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I cn deal with it yeah, but a bunch of noobs droning on and on and on and on, about the same problems, even though ive said ill fix it, at least this way im gonna get a few quiet moments on MSN to talk ot my m8s and sort out **** for my exams tomorow. same goes for Jewel, we both have exams and wehn ur trying to get a few mins on MSN that last thing you want is 5-10 people all saying "this dont work and this aint good enough". The reason i told her to take it off is cos she is stressing over it and she cant take the stress of this and exams personally i can, but im not the host

so its not down cos we cant deal with complaints, or becuase i cant fix it , or becuase i dont want to fix it, or becuase jewel cant fix it, or becuase we both cant fix it, or becuasse jewel doesnt want to fix it, or becuase we dont want to fix it, and its not like im not going to fix it, but jewel wont fix it cos shes too busy with revision, but revision doesnt bother me much, so ill be able to fix it once i get th time to fix it, with minimal help from jewel becuase she revising and will probably be revising while i fix it, so shes gonna be litle help if shes revising while im fixing it, and i promise i will fix it, but jewel wont be fixing it, but it will be fixed, by me

That Paragraph above is what some people sound like expect ive only written it once, repeat 3 times for full effect.

hixey101

lol. personally i think people shud stop their *****in, its a great server. theres always *****es. -_-

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
If ppl dont like it, go to a diff server and quit moaning.

Also with the new spells, will there be WarRev?? Well need that lol!! Killin boss mobs and i dunno how much HP they have and i been there a while so i dont wanan tele cause i think it might die >.< lol

But nice to see updates, just as long as there is no char whipe, EVER!!! :D

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Lionheart said:
If ppl dont like it, go to a diff server and quit moaning.

Also with the new spells, will there be WarRev?? Well need that lol!! Killin boss mobs and i dunno how much HP they have and i been there a while so i dont wanan tele cause i think it might die >.< lol

But nice to see updates, just as long as there is no char whipe, EVER!!! :D

if war rev is brung in my existance is pointless, y not give them healing, summon shinsu, poisoning and SFb while ur at it ><

*sigh* runs off n makes a warr

Finch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i think WarRev is good, we still need taos dont worry gotrex :P

i remeber me and lion were tryin to kill mirking we never thot that thing was gonna die haha ><

/Thrice

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
yer but it unbalences the classes like WarSkele TaoH/M and Wiz Heal will

thnk about it

War's have a Large HP and Good DC

taos Have Lower HP and Lower DC EG Pets to Help Balence it out

Wiz Has Low HP, Good Distance Spells which hurt like Fu<k

Adding a Pet to War will give them an advantage not only with killing bosses, using Pet as a Decoy but in Pvp as the pet will slow down the oponent leavein the war to lay into its oponent with ease

Giving Taos HalfMoon, the reason we r limmeted to normal attack is because we have poison which drains Hp and pets to attack mobs aswell giving us h/m wud make us super levelers easyily

Giveing Wizards Healing, a Ranged Attack based Character, gets it, Runs and heals, Runs and attacks, gets hit n so on, making it 2 easy for them to level and hunt yet again in PvP

Wiz gets Nailed wiv a F/S providing He/she survives runs casts Fwall so opnent gets caught in it, heals 1 heal = full hp, goes back to nailing there oponent.(also Tao = White Magic Wiz = Black =\)

Rev Issue, Every Class Having rev, its the convenice Factor, oh look lets go boss hunting, nothing to fear as i kno if i will hurt it or not... like i said u might aswell delete the tao class n give wiz and war poison and pets...

hixey101

it said on the other post that it would be up tomorrow cos of various stuff.

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
No doubt it it will be.

But surley Warriors can have jjust WarRev. All boss mobs have high AC and we could be there for hours.

I think we should all have 1 spell each and make them all relli high lvs like 38+

WarRev
TaoMoon
WizSkele

I think they should be only 3 books in my opinion.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
still out balences it wiz wiv skele = slow mob = easy kill

war rev no fear

tao moon quik lvlin tao slayin wud be better tbh

Loosers

Oh, K thought it might be because yesterday he said "or you can wait till tomorow when i got to Jewels and can fix it then........"