Member's Mugs

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
yeah i "fair well" oh well no worse than "i feel ashame on your mother" stupid kids i can tell what kinda college you and prestonkunt go to a special needs college her for her ****ed up face and you for obsession with jt

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
yeah i "fair well" oh well no worse than "i feel ashame on your mother" stupid kids i can tell what kinda college you and prestonkunt go to a special needs college her for her ****ed up face and you for obsession with jt

I thought you was going to bed?
Yeah because the government fund my special needs college to help me with my obsession, Nop not alcohol or drugs, its jt..
Funny fcker.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
I thought you was going to bed?
Yeah because the government fund my special needs college to help me with my obsession, Nop not alcohol or drugs, its jt..
Funny fcker.
thanks i do try my best
i am shortly going to bed however i must first inform you once again what a dick i think you are

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ok thats like the third time youve said that.

Fill well.

XxPrestonBabexX

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2008
Preston, Lancashire

lol Why do you keep bringing me into it? I'm not even prestonbabe you ****ing idiot.

/NOT PRESTONBABE

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
And Geo Im joking G. But remember if you only have love for your own race, than you only leave space to discriminate, and to discriminate only generates hate. Then when you hate your bound to get irate.
I have love for lots of races, chinese, indian, italian and that race that makes them meatballs.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
lal that was well funny. prick.

stfu gotrex.

stfu bestbet.

@ Prai - is that Caramel a man?
@ Prai - lol @ Miss Piggy on the left
/not prestonbabe lol

ill "stfu" if u crawl back down ur chav hole & stop thinking ur amazing cos u can add the word "NOT" into a sentance...

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
thanks i do try my best
i am shortly going to bed however i must first inform you once again what a dick i think you are

How worked up you seem to be getting over someone on a forum kinda shows how much of a dick you are.

And don't try and insult people on their use of English, when you can barely speak the language yourself.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
HERES MY MUG

lol1-1.png

And half a glass.