Member's Mugs

Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
The only thing Prai has to say on this subject until he is bored and wants to post again is...

If you've got it, flaunt it...

Jealousy is an illness guys, And I think you lot are sick :)

Brownie points on LOMCN!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
now your just upset that its not a half naked JT in them photos :P

i joke!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Does it still class as jealousy if you genuinely think that they look like knobs?

Not saying they are knobs, just IMO I think they look like fools posing in convict gear.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I think it looks good (In the least gayest way possible)

I mean, Comon guys, its the credit crunch and this is an easy way to make a few bucks, Why not? If I had a figure like that Id do it for sure.

FO SHURE!

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
an by looks of ur picture u be the 1 hiring us mate

i never insulted you personally did i, just a very cheesy photo so no need really is there,just couldn't see a woman wanting to hire some of the middle aged men in the photo lol, and id like to know how i look gay in my photo, bit of a bitter comment i see. In no way would i be Jealous i have a perfectly normal job, don't need to try and impress woman by stripping, only need to do that for 1 woman and she is perfectly happy :)

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Laughing at the gay comments.

The guys who said them must never leave the house and most definately have never been laid.

There are 2 genders, you know. The hetrosexual "females" (wikipedia it if unsure...) will generally like looking at males. That's the way it works you see.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Laughing at the gay comments.

The guys who said them must never leave the house and most definately have never been laid.

There are 2 genders, you know. The hetrosexual "females" (wikipedia it if unsure...) will generally like looking at males. That's the way it works you see.

Finally, A man who speaks sense...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
that image blatently wasnt aimed at the ladies :P

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I agree with Prai. For once.

Dude, Kadama is frikin huge... you ever taken roids mate? or is it all legit muscle? lol.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
All natural and hard work my man, been training since i was 17. :)

In regards to lewis, the middle-aged guys have been doing it since there younger 20's and its obviously good money and as a group, we need to attract all ranges of different woman. We got a black guy, slim guy, good lookin guy bein me ofcourse, an a polish guy who works on the cheap lol im kiddin', but we got a good group going on an we are like family. If anyone of u was apart of it, you'd seriously love it!

Our strips last about 10mins each, we r paid by the minute, we could be doing 3 different strips in one venue and we have to travel long distances, which means quite often we'd have to stay there over night, with the ladies ;) happy days

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
All natural and hard work my man, been training since i was 17. :)

In regards to lewis, the middle-aged guys have been doing it since there younger 20's and its obviously good money and as a group, we need to attract all ranges of different woman. We got a black guy, slim guy, good lookin guy bein me ofcourse, an a polish guy who works on the cheap lol im kiddin', but we got a good group going on an we are like family. If anyone of u was apart of it, you'd seriously love it!

Our strips last about 10mins each, we r paid by the minute, we could be doing 3 different strips in one venue and we have to travel long distances, which means quite often we'd have to stay there over night, with the ladies ;) happy days

how up your own ass can you be, sure some people wouldn't agree with that, really is no offense against you but i generaly get annoyed by people posing, like when went to Ibiza you get the so called "beefcakes" on the beach constantly walking by woman to try and attract their attention but failing badly as they were over muscular just looking unatural, not saying you are though. I train been thai boxing since i was 14 so thats 10 years but don't slap pics of my posing all ova the place lol, my dads a bodybuilder also maybe i should get a family pic up aswel lol, though he's bit past his stage.

Last edited: