MeriToRious 2.3 READ <--

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Tbh, Robert that was quite unfair deleting that post.
Ben just likes to cause trouble and get things done his own way.

If MeriToRious gets deleted for being a donation server, Then so should OldSkool.

Any other people agree?

End of the day, Almost every server posted on here is all about donations.

Mir Revenge / OldSkool / Project69 etc.

Dont see any of those servers being deleted?
MeriToRious was also a donate if you want kinda thing, Like OldSkool. That was just a sly thing to do.

And tbh a few people have proved that Elise aint JayZ.

Anybody else think that OldSkool should be deleted if MeriToRious has been?

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Agreed, if one server gets deleted because of the donations, so should other servers, that's probably most the servers advertised though lol.

WTF?!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2007
Agreed, if meritorious is deleted so should oldskool.

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
Agreed, Jst cause ben dnt stop till he gets what he wnt and he has his head up every1s arse then was unfair.

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
This is a joke isn`t it, why has it been deleted?

What was wrong? If MeriT has been deleted becuase of donations, OldSkool should must definatley aswell as he donation items are quite simply a joke and overpowered.

On MeriToRious the donation kit was simply a bonus starter kit and there was so many better kits available, the rebirth kit was the same as MeriT kit and that was available at level 100 for free.

Robert i demand an explanation.

I`m at work at the moment and have no access to the dedi from here, i will put the server back online as soon as i`m home, also i`m making a few changes to try and prevent the M2 crashing in the future.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Stfu jayz..... We don't want you on forums...... Bon has donation for a reasonable price... not 20 quid for a X5 pot for 30 minutes..... And he actually puts all money he gets on the server, Always updateing etc... You do **** alll... server been up 3 weeks.. not 1 new leveling place nothing.

Mug.

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
Bon sells Paras for £200, and i`m not JayZ for the 50th time.

I got told Bon has made a substantial amount of money off his server, somwhere in the region of £10000 +.

Last edited:

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
if hes made that good for him lol , back on subject if you don't like server don't post BrAp
i Wounder Why Its Been Deleted if its because of donations most server ads should go , Elise Really Hope All Goes Well With that m2 thing

/Daywalker

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
DayWalker™;620029 said:
if hes made that good for him lol , back on subject if you don't like server don't post BrAp
i Wounder Why Its Been Deleted if its because of donations most server ads should go , Elise Really Hope All Goes Well With that m2 thing

/Daywalker

Thanks

Robert has just told me it`s due to donations.

I would expect that OldSkool is going to get deleted aswell as it`s another server that excepts donations for items.

Last edited:

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Gotta agree tbh, MeriToRious offers a few things like a head-start kit, gets u about a 20 lvl advantage, Not much tbh.

Pros are like £30 if that, OldSkool £200? nty. Servers new and people paying 200 quid for a pro/para w/e. P69 u can get a fully kitted level 62+ warrior with all quests completed with all items for 200 and the servers been up over 5 years, Shows how much bens expecting for his work already. But dumb tbh, I want oldskool deleted it merit's been deleted. This is totally ridiculous and against the LOMCN rules.
Which staff have just totally abused.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
dunno wher eu got the £200 for a pro idea on oldskool lol.. i love ppl makin up rumours..

theres a difference between donations for the server, and doantions just to make money.
ur history is against u, ur usin village files, u put the server up, make moeny, then put it down.. repeat a few months later

if oldskool was to get deleted from forums, so would 90% of servers on this forum, all servers have some sort of donation system to keep them up and alive.

massacre, project 69, prob nemsis/ izar, all are approved servers with donations, then look at the mir3 list... every single 1 of them has donations
zentaur, extreme, string all.

end of the day u need to realize, it wasnt banned for donations, it was banned cause ur clearly just gonna put server down in a month or 2 and keep money, u clearly dont even have the server on a dedi server if it crashs and lags all the time.
provide proof of it bein a proper dedi from a company, and opinions might change.

pathetic tho how u all attack oldskool lol, when elise was the 1st 1 to start the attack.

also i dont think roberts gonna like u reopenin closed threads..

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
Tbh only reason that Robert has deleted MeriToRious thread is probbably because you licked his a** clean until you got you're own way as usual.

And if you read Elise's posts, Robert PM'd Elise saying the server was closed for donations, As shown on the last post of ur ridiculous un-wanted/un-called for thread.

And tbh, Elise has offered to show you proof of the dedi, So unless you've got some good solid hard proof you really need to stop giving you're useless 'im the hard man listen to me' opinons.

Stupid Idiot.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
this is why mir shud be like it used to be, WITHOUT DONATIONS! wots the fun in paying for items when you could hunt for them, id much rather play a laggyish serva that ppl have to earn items/lvls on than a lag less donation serva

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
Tbh i don`t really care what Robert thinks anymore i have lost all little respect i had for him anyway.

Bon trying to dig himself out of the hole he`s just put himself in.

Anyway do whatever now, i see no point in this server going back online and all the players can thank Robert and LOMCN`s bent rules for this decission.

Bye

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
this is why mir shud be like it used to be, WITHOUT DONATIONS! wots the fun in paying for items when you could hunt for them, id much rather play a laggyish serva that ppl have to earn items/lvls on than a lag less donation serva

QFT

I would never dream about donating my own money to some server. If its true that Bon has received £10,000 in donations, Theres noway all that would pay for a dedi.... I mean, he must be spending some of it on himself, Which fair enough, good on him, if people are stupid enough to donate then why not take advantage of the mongos.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Everyone does what suits them. What benefits them.

OldSkool thread won't be closed, not for not following the rules - but because the sheer userbase - directs many to LOMCN. To close the thread would be a bad move on there part, partly because the 200+ userbase would hold some sort of grudge against LOMCN after Bens makes an oh so informative post on his forums. For some reason people follow Ben blindly, which i find hillarious... but they do. Cutting off that connection in a time when mir is at a standstill would be bad for business.

Although Ben does like to spread himself around the forums, on server threads in particular - other peoples server threads. Makes you wonder if he really cared for people loosing there money, or if he just wanted there money to go towards his 'server'.

However this merit server was just an embaressment of a server, whos clear aim was to siphon money out of retarded chavs. Maybe now less grannys will get mugged. Plus it was unstable. Poorly organised. Its host was a tit. Many more reasons too.

Or something.

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough
This is why the LOMCN rules make me laugh tbh, And Elise keep the server up, dont let Bon get the best of you. Bet that's what hes been aiming for in the first place.

People can still invite their friends to the server anytime, And ive got a lil plan neways

(lol @ plan)

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

OldSkool thread won't be closed, not for not following the rules - but because the sheer userbase - directs many to LOMCN. To close the thread would be a bad move on there part, partly because the 200+ userbase would hold some sort of grudge against LOMCN after Bens makes an oh so informative post on his forums. For some reason people follow Ben blindly, which i find hillarious... but they do. Cutting off that connection in a time when mir is at a standstill would be bad for business.

Although Ben does like to spread himself around the forums, on server threads in particular - other peoples server threads. Makes you wonder if he really cared for people loosing there money, or if he just wanted there money to go towards his 'server'.

However this merit server was just an embaressment of a server, whos clear aim was to siphon money out of retarded chavs. Maybe now less grannys will get mugged. Plus it was unstable. Poorly organised. Its host was a tit. Many more reasons too.

Or something.

I just think you were jelous lol as she was given a server and you have fk all.

Its obvious what you are New it`s all in your name "Hope"

CandyMan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 29, 2004
Middlesbrough

Or something.

When you say ben spreads himself out on other peoples posts amongst the forum. Most of the time hes just flaming people and trying to make out on how hes so perfect or how his servers so awsome.

Stop posting you useless F*****r

Status
Not open for further replies.