Messiah Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
Messiah Server v2.0 is currently being built, I originally was getting on quite well with this but without any serious backups (dumb arse) I went and reformatted my PC and lost the lot. :spc:

Anyway! I am currently working on the second version of this server and am also getting some PC upgrades like new gfx card, faster connection and more fans so I can run the server 24/7.

The server will include.

- Level 40 Armours, Euro Mir Steel, Dragon, Titan, Heaven etc.
- Max Level 70.
- Exp x 20 till level 35, exp x 15 till level 40 and exp x 10 onwards.
- A special leveling cave for high levels with the servers biggest exp..there is a catch tho that you will eventually see.
- New mobs including some mir 3 mobs like elephants, pigs, cows etc.
- New items as well as euro mir stats and some fixed items.
- Anti-cheat system, my own version of REACT which I have some people helping me work on.
- Its possible to get a good MC, SC and DC but only with the servers biggest rares so it doesn't go overboard.
- There will be special repair for weapons only so you will have to lose dura on your other items :P
- Hexer M2server means no sabuk gold cheat exploiting.
- Pet leveling area(s).
- Areas where lords will spawn and my own made new lords.
- There will be a mass of new bosses that will be very strong so you will need a big group to kill it.
- Spawner, but anyone seen abusing this (eg. Kentoku server) will be banned and the spawner will be removed.
- Friendly GMs, any corrupt GMs will be banned, I can assure you of that.
- New sound effects to give it that greater experience.
- Still toggling with weddings and houses, theres a bit gay tho.
- New maps, I will guarentee you on this one.
- Start level is 1 but exp will be easy to get.
- Kitman will give you a noob kit that will last you to at least level 22.
- To avoid kitman exploiting there will be a cave where you can make gold fast.
- There will be elixer like sunpots but they will only drop off bosses and sub bosses.
- These elixers can also be bundled.
- Sabuk War will be much much different, trust me ^_^
- Any items you don't like or dont need that you have to many of can be traded for ex-tokens and these tokens can be traded for certain items, but there will only be certain items available and they will cost a good load of ex-tokens.
- The Battle Ridge, beleive me you do not want to go to this place, there will be an NPC which will give you a quiz on mir, but if you get one question wrong then your going off to the battle ridge where to most vicious monsters lurk and kill.
But if you get the quiz 100% correct, awards await you.
- New quests, occasional event like halloween, easter and christmas events.
- There will be PvP tournaments and gauntlets (you will soon find out what these are) and these will happen ocassionally.
- Archers will be euro mir strength but there will be an npc at the penal colony you can pay to come back to town away from the archers to stop you from having to run back.
- All bosses are made harded, ZT will not spawn anymore but he will be faster than euro mirs DarkDevil and hit harder.
- Shinsu will do more damage but will be weaker in defense.
- New attacks for all classes.
- This server welcomes any players but if you exploit, cheat or grief play then there will be a contact service and players will be banned, just like euro mir.

This server is still needs a good amount of development but I still have all my v1.0 plans so I am working day an night on it people

Peace and I hope your looking foward to it, and please note there will be plenty more features than a mentioned on that list, those are but a few.

/Chaser

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
sounds really good and that u are putting a good amount of efort into it good luck m8 if u need any npc's i can get u them :)

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
Added

- Polymerisation system, you can get certain ingredients and merge certain weapons together to make bigger and better weapons.
- OmaKing, MinoKing, Prajna Mobs, EvilMir, Blue EvilMir, HolyDeva and many more mobs already added.
- Working on new spell graphics.

/Chaser