Meteora Server..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Well, MeteoraServer is being remade again, we didnt carry on with the server becuase we all had issues irl to sort out but we got nothing to do now so, sorry for the delay but estimated time is 2006.

There are still a set every 4 levels or something, start at lvl17, it is relitavely easy at lvling however u do have to work hard to get 46 and beyond.

First 10 people to level55 do get a statue memorating them ingame.

There is different leveling areas from different provinces you can not access all the same leveling areas from the same province and you do have to run to some provinces/leveling areas there are not Teleports there.

There are over 30 quests Dotted around the massive game, which i recon when it is finished will be 3 times the size of normal mir (Map size not HardDrive size)

There are over 100 new items, Now lets talk about these, these are going to be hard to get some of them, such as meteora gear is as hard to get as euro Mir gear//heavenarmour is. So this will mean that items will actually be worth searching for. The level30 weapons are about as rare as the level26 weapons on euro mir and there is about 3 different weapons for each class @ lvl30, as you can see we have put a lot of thought into it.

it will be released around 2006, We are Currently looking for people to Help us with a couple things, There names will be put on the Video Credits when the Video for the game is released.

If you want more information or think you could help us with Interface Designing and Some other things please add me to MSN.

Kevin Bass - [email protected]

DemonDesigns and Metalik Studios.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
1.4 m8, might make a 1.9 but im making it 1.4 atm, Btw it might just have tdb aswell ^.~ im looking into it

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
dont know how to tranbsfer it all to 1.9 besides 1.4 There are still quite a lot of players playing :)

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
....if i use 1.9, can i use the same DataBases, the same Wil files , same NPCS and Same maps......?

TimM999

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2005
LMAO how lame....

2006 release

m8 mir 1.4 will be dead then it taking your 5+ months to make a server????

sad pathetic ****

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
u cant use the same wil files i dont think, wot ive done with my 1.4 server is transfer the 1.9's envir to my 1.4 mirserver, adjusted a few things of course because not everything in the mir1.9 envir works with 1.4, but u get alot of things that you wouldn't have in a 1.4 but do in 1.9, stuff like the magic etc doesnt work with 1.4, but u do get alot of people playing 1.4 servers which is why im making a detailed 1.4 server. reason i didnt make a 1.9 is merely because i have no idea what i am doing with it, and to make a good 1.9 server would take me ages to read through and understand everything there is to know so that i get people to play (didn't need to know that but just thought i would say)

Tbh, i still like 1.4 server rather than 1.9.

2006 is a bit of a lengthy wait for a server though, if you are wanting to get it up and running successfully with a large amount of players, i think the next month or so is the time to do that. which is why im cracking on with mine.

eventually when 1.4 does die, i wont be playing mir any longer because il be in uni next year and during and after uni, well its out into the real world aint it, no virtual games for me. :)

Last edited:

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
TimM999 said:
LMAO how lame....

2006 release

sad pathetic ****

**** you you ****ing **** sucker

your the ****ing sad pathetic ****, perhaps he does have a life and does get outside which is why he does take so long, ever think of that? Hes outside while u sit on your ****in computer thinking "OMFG He HACKS OR USES MIRLANDER Howd he get that gear" Stfu u **** and think about wha u said, Meight ur the Sad Pathetic ****

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
TimM999 said:
LMAO how lame....

2006 release

sad pathetic ****

i noticed u called me m8 in ur post....im not your m8 and never will be...

5+ months to make a server, yes this server will be more than 3X the size of euro mir, also as Dookie stated i do have a life.

As for you m8 i ever catch u playing it ill ip ban yah, hack u and change ur charachters details when he gets a high lvl :) If you bother playing because i have no time for **** suckers like yourself.

Also, Go outside, was a nice day 2day, lemme guess wha u did, Spent it on mir?....retard.

/mutatedkbass :P

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
1.4 is the best :) i think so ne way good luck on server m8 and if u need a host lol im lookin for a good server to play so i would b glad to host it for ya :)

re5p3ct

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 21, 2003
my crib
:O!
Meteora was already a server name, made by Goda and myself.

Name copiers :punch: :mad:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
You do know this thread is like wayyyyy over a month old. And by you bumping it, it will attract more noobs asking when the server will be up, when it is obvious it never will be.

P.S. Atomicide made a server called Meteora too.