MiddleEarth Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Me and Spunky Have been working on a server together which we hope you enjoy.

Server Name : MiddleEarth
Type Of Server :1.9 Ledu
Server Ip : not up atm
Server Stats :
Exp : Exp is different from each level
- From Level 1-22 easy leveling (x10 of euro mir)
- From Level 22-33 normal leveling (normal doesnt mean like euro mir lvling x6 of euro mir)
- From Level 33-40 hard level x4 of euro mir
- From Level 40-50 harder leveling x3 of euro mir
- From Level 50+ hard core level x2 of euro mir
Items : All euro mir items whit same stats,i will add the new items along the beta phases.New items will only come whit new mobs,new maps.
Mobs : All euro mir mobs,but they are whit changed stats and different exp,hp,damage.The new mobs will come like i sayd whit new items and maps.
Maps : All euro mir maps,different spawns,all new maps will come whit new items and mobs like i sayd.
Drops : Rare are rares!When new items whit better stats will come the rare will be slower.(pro,para teles etc will be same rare that they are).
Crafting: Atm all the new sets from euro mir,will add new sets during beta.
GemCrafting:Special npc that will make you the gem like on euro mir whit platinum and the required items.There is a chance that the npc doesnt give u gem (it breaks) this will give a chance for ppl to sell and buy platinum and gems.
ItemCrafting:It has a chance that the items to break.
SpecialItemCrafting:This gem will give you the possibility for your item to not break just to give you fail or for it to work.
WeaponRefining(if its possible):This wont break your weapon it will just give you failed or worked just like on euro mir3 but u dont need to level weapon.You will need a special ore to work(NOTE:Only p12+ will work).
The First 6 Warriors to reach 50 will have a statue in bw (3 male and 3 female) :Once u clicked ur statue you will be able to tele at the entrance of kr's,and some new features
The First 6 Wizards to reach 50 will have a statue in Prajna(3 male and 3 female) :Once u clicked ur statue you will be able to tele at the entrance of kr's,and some new features,
The First 6 Taoists to rach 50 will have a statue in PhantomForest(new town to be added) [3 male and 3 female] : Once u clicked ur statue you will be able to tele at the entrance of kr's,and some new features.
New ConquereWalls To be added : Fortress,DoomWall,PhantomWall,ShadowWall (NOTE:Mobs will attack you when first get the wall),In MiddleEarth Map (MinasTirith(Gondor),HelmsDeep(Rohan),BlackGate(Mordor) [NOTE:You will not be able to teleport near the walls or anywhere in middleearth map thats why you will have a horse to use it!]
All New Ledu Spells
EDIT:Also having walls will be an advantage,free teleport,new pots,cheaper pots,free repair.
NOTE:Every wall will be different,dont know if its possible but you will get better exp if you have a wall like when u kill a hen it gives u 5 exp it will give u 10 or 6 exp etc(this was only a example)

For Closed Beta Register On Forum And Keep An Eye There[20 ppl that are registered on forum will be chose for ClosedBeta]
Forum Can Be Found Here

Last edited:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
1.4, 1.9? Also when will closed beta will be?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
ok soz il change collors :p
server will be 1.9 il add in post
closed neya will start in 1-2 days gotta prepare for it
Better now sky ?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Tomomorrow 18.07.2005 Closed Beta Phase Starts.
Time : Unknown (probably @ 2 pm or maybe more)
Update : Added New Npc's Whit teleports and some new features.Fixed mobs their drops (60%).Items same stats like on euro mir.
Closed Beta Testers Will have some advanges : if they get woomahorn they can keep they guild same if they make a war on sw,they can keep their levels.
/MiddleEarth Team

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Closed Beta Has Started,Visit the forum if you want to aply we need some ppl to find the bugs so team can fix :),u can find forum here

You can get exe from forum and play all paches will be avaible verry soon,need to fix all bugs so hope some beta testers will find :p then add all cool stuff.Note :Beta testers will only keep their levels(if they have a guild and take sabuk they can keep that too and only 1 single item they have they can choose,first guild gets sw).
Soon Ass ppl 22+ they will have beta event(gold,exp)

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Server isnt up because noone play...so its not really a point in it keeping it up if more ppl will sign up server will be up untill then we upgrade every day

Raman

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 24, 2003
well iv been dicthed as the host because i wasnt their (afk) and i wudnt leave a plain server on when no one at all was joining it becuz the files mite aswell have been untouched....

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Raman said:
well iv been dicthed as the host because i wasnt their (afk) and i wudnt leave a plain server on when no one at all was joining it becuz the files mite aswell have been untouched....

thats not the only reason...i dont want to tell u why just bye

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Server Back Up in Closed Beta Phase you can find the ip on forum just need to change from last exe :) and just join find the bugs ^__^

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I'v Done Some Item Updates Here Are Some Pics
Warrior Set:

Wizard Set :

Taoist Set :

More Sets are coming and new mobs!!
You can alose find weapon pach here
Also A exe can be found here