MiGHT Server 2.3 (Coming Soon)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Server information.

MiGHT Server
EXP x33
Start level: 9
Increased gold drops.
One gamemaster – me obviously.

Euro mir orientated, both past and present.
Includes:
TownCheifs, teleport you outside caves.
Lowlevel Medlevel Highlevel Caves.
Lords which spawn every ?? hours.
OldMysteryCave and GreatMysteryCave.
All the old hunting grounds, with old school spawns.
Changes in the mobs around towns, for every town.
Useless ingredients can now be sold for gold, or used to craft.
PrajnaIceCave, which replaces PrajnaCave.
GreatDevilsCrypt, new hunting area of GiRyoong.
PenalCamp, new area for PKers. Methods of shortening red time. A dungeon.
SabukWall, has it own 13 Floor dungeon, pet rentals and special potions.
KingsTeleports, KR teleports basically which can be crafted.
Many old, present and new items to gain.
Rebirth, a system that begins at level 68 if you wish (not 100% complete, you can rebirth but features not in place – figured no one would get 68 for a little bit, so I have time to work on that.)
AncientOmaIsland, cave that needs to be opened – mobs drop Red/Blue GiftBoxes.
Obvious 2.3 features such as GuildTeritories, Gems/Orbs, TrustMerchant.
Crystals, like orbs but work 100% (upto a limit)- obviously rare.

Key 7 now opens a quest, once completed the quest gives you a spell without a book or being present on your spells page.

Warriors get Momentum, which increases your A.Speed by 2 for 60 seconds. Costs 150MP.
Taoists get Meditation, which increases your SC by 6 for 60 seconds. Costs 300MP.
Wizards get Enchantment, which increases your MC by 6 for 60 seconds. Costs 600MP.

This is a new feature I added today. Will maybe extended to spell to give higher stats after a rebirth or into the higher levels. May also introduce HP/MP ones also. The spell can be used any time and will always gives you your stats, atm it has an MP cost on it, but it makes the spell information that pops up look untidy – I may remove, or not. Slight bug that I probably won’t be able to fix is that if you have 302/600MP for example you can you the wizard spell and it will take you to 0MP on your bar – therefore it won’t prevent you from using if you don’t have enough MP on your bar.

Theres alot more to do ingame, these are just the most dominant changes to the game I can think of whilst writing this. Features not yet included in the server due to new idea distractions include: EvilMir, a fully working PB with spawns/maps and Yimoogis.

I have/am expanding Yimoogis to be a larger part of SerpentValley, removing the mines and replacing it with some other beginning caves – also removing the maze.
I hope also to change the run to EM, or at least to allow RT/TeleportRing and Recall – although the kings room will remain the same.

I love to PK on servers therefore as you can see above I created a PenalCamp. PKs will still cost you 100PK points (as I tested slightly myself earlier with it set at 30 points per PK and thats alot of chances to get body drops in town from rich wizards). However I have introduced RestorePotion, which can be crafted in PenalCamp and will remove ALL of your PK points in one.

As of when I hope the server comes up for testing Curse will not be a functional part of the server, I am figuring a way to balance with spell vs the taos sc and so on.
I am hoping to get the server online for testing at least within the next few days due to the fact I will be hosting on my pc and updating on my laptop until I can get a dedicated host (which may take a while, im not so clued in on how/where/howmuch,etc).

I have no forum, website or downloads set up as of yet. But theres not much extra you’ll need to play my server, few new maps, the item.wils and probably my graphics folder.

Oh I have also put in a small Christmas event, well 3 actually – just Incase. Lol.

I was hoping for this to be a small post, but I just tend to ramble, so.... posts, comments, idea, hatred... :)

Last edited:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Some screenshots (if they work)

ChristmasEvent
2002040292526328936_rs.jpg

Special sabuk potion shop, also shows you the warrior skill on key7 (no graphic).
2002014706415735154_rs.jpg

SabukDungeon npc
2002054811697957885_rs.jpg

Some SabukDungeon mobs.
2002085757426379819_rs.jpg

Shows the @help menu, some other customcommands, PenalCamp, login messages too for gm/swholders and rebirth.
2002089224554252053_rs.jpg

Update: Complete Yimoogis, and PenalCamp dungeon now. :D

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
I hope this server is going to be as good as it sounds, I will deffinatly be trying this.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
whats the stats like for say lvl 40ish.server does sound good.

Theres the basiceuro items.
Old school items such as survive/wizard/taoist sets.
Many of the added items are in place atm for the high levels, so 45 and onwards. Theres also DC back onto warrior armours. So at least +5 more dc for anyone who plays a warrior after 40. :D

I may add more items below the 40 mark, but it shouldn't take too long to reach that target and i want it to focus alot more on after those levels in terms of hunting grounds/pvp and items.

In a few days i should be able to put it up for testing, which gives me time to adjust a few things here and there.

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
sounds great, nice unique touches!
looking forward to giving this a go...

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
UPDATE:

PetRental added in Bichon, allows pets upto level 40 to ease the leveling through the lower levels.

Wizard pet system added, variety of pets at different levels - wizards gain 2 pets, but they are strong.

SabukGuardian, a sabukwall holders pet rental.

Server should be online for testing later TONIGHT/MORNING... depending how well my PC holds up for now it may remain online for a fair while.
Heres the forums for now, with all the downloads you need for now to play: http://z15.invisionfree.com/MightMir/

Signing up is appreciated as there is a bug forums, where the majority of fixes needed i hope will be place making any problems be fixed that much quicker.

The server is playable, and almost at a stage what i would call complete. Testing is needed and tweaks will be made. Once done i can begin updating.

I am looking to get a dedi host, but its dependant on how much interest there is in the server and how many are playing.

May see you ingame soon. :D

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
UPDATE:

Here are the downloads you currently need to play the game to get the full MiGHT experience.
MAPS: http://files.filefront.com/Maprar/;9311578;/fileinfo.html
EXE/INI: http://files.filefront.com/Lacrymosaexeini...;/fileinfo.html
ITEMDATA: http://files.filefront.com/Datarar/;9311326;/fileinfo.html
THESE NEED TO GO IN YOUR GRAPHICS FOLDER:
Graphics/Human:http://files.filefront.com/Humanrar/;9312135;/fileinfo.html
Graphics/Weapon:http://files.filefront.com/Weaponrar/;9312156;/fileinfo.html
Graphics/Monster:http://files.filefront.com/Monsterrar/;931...;/fileinfo.html
The patches for the Graphics folder must be placed into the graphics folder i there named folders.

Server will be up for testing in a few minutes, the ips in the inis. :D

Mythril

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 25, 2007
tried to log on, but seems down?
might be a problem my side tho!

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
By the time i was going to bed no one was online, so i took it down.
Server is back up now for testing. :D

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Connection closed >< 192.168.1.105, tht the right IP? It's one that came witht the exe but it aint working lol. Maybe no-one was on last night b'cus they couldn't get on? :P

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Connection closed >< 192.168.1.105, tht the right IP? It's one that came witht the exe but it aint working lol. Maybe no-one was on last night b'cus they couldn't get on? :P

Yeah thats the ip, just checking over things now as to why people can't get online. Im online without no problems. :eek:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Server IP: 86.14.193.80

Please change this in you ini, when you download the patch - thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.