Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
ThaOne said:
insted of spamming his thread with an insult, how about u give him an answer. god i h8 peeps like u
Hmm bit of a hard one there, Last I checked Bio isn't Milo and as the Message was aimed at Milo that was the whole point of my post saying PM but that guy obviously didn't catch on - Wasn't trying to be funny ;)

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
well actualy milo is the name of his thread, you can still help by giving him a link to the WoooL sql files if you have it... instead of actualy spaming the thread and saying you should use the "PM" feature :P:)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Toxick wheres the fun in that, people have to learn to find stuff thereselfs..

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Toxick said:
well actualy milo is the name of his thread, you can still help by giving him a link to the WoooL sql files if you have it... instead of actualy spaming the thread and saying you should use the "PM" feature :P:)
Could do but why would people want to help someone who can't/doesn't use the PM system :) And usual when I make a thread the title is what it's about or who it's aimed at - e.g Milo :P

So shh you ^_^

Not that I know anything about what Woool Files are on this forum but has he tried using the search function too? :eek: Just a suggestion not sarcasm.

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Reason I didn't pm him was because theres other people who might have links so I was really asking in general even thought the thread title says milo. I found them anyway.

BioHazard you think you're something special? What makes you think you can talk to others like that.

lol I just did a search on your username and every single post by you is either stupid or immature. No worries you are just another retard out of the millions that infest our world.

Last edited:

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
First of all, I'm very special. Why you might ask? Well you will just have to figure that out for your self. Second of all, you spelled my name wrong - fag. Third of all, why would you do a search of me you sick freak. Your the retard here, sorry to break it to you. Fourth, if "other" people wanted them, then say it. Look at your original post - keyword "I".

u r teh lose.

dumb ***.

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
Never been called a retard before but it makes a change. And if releasing a set of files you didnt want to release cause you think u are something special classes me as a retard then i will have to do it more often.

You are not the only one, who like to do there own work, but then again other people might actually finish theirs unlike most of your past projects.

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Biohazard said:
First of all, I'm very special. Why you might ask? Well you will just have to figure that out for your self. Second of all, you spelled my name wrong - fag. Third of all, why would you do a search of me you sick freak. Your the retard here, sorry to break it to you. Fourth, if "other" people wanted them, then say it. Look at your original post - keyword "I".

u r teh lose.

dumb ***.

was ther actully any need for that post? no ther wasent it was just spam and abuse. if u wanna argue wid him put it in to pms

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Rhys2002 said:
Never been called a retard before but it makes a change. And if releasing a set of files you didnt want to release cause you think u are something special classes me as a retard then i will have to do it more often.

You are not the only one, who like to do there own work, but then again other people might actually finish theirs unlike most of your past projects.

Now dont read this all at once.

What do you think the project is? oh wait its to release an english set of files. If i didnt want them releasing dont you think i would of deleted your post? Y-E-S i would of deleted.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
thaone, bio, soul, stop spamming with useless crap.

and xander lets not turn this into a flame topic or ill lock it.

breath in, breath out. relax.

ThaOne

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
Hollies house :)
Biohazard said:
gg.

now can a mod sticky this oh so valuable information, since everyone is dieing to get it?

if ther guna sticky it ther guna av to clean the thread of all the abuse u hav givin out.

gd job xander

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
ThaOne said:
if ther guna sticky it ther guna av to clean the thread of all the abuse u hav givin out.

gd job xander

Agreed he needs to learn some manners and stop thinking hes something special. :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.