Mini Province

smoochy boys on tour

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Looks pretty good so far, try getting some cave entrances and temples in there aswell as a few ruined villages and it will be ace :). If it turns out really good we'll probably use it on DestinyAO with your permission.

Kaburimono

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Dam just looked over and relised ive got a slight problem with tiles. Got To redo borders so it can map over each other X . x

Ok sorted few of those problems and added ruins and town in. The north west town had to keep re trying to get wall look like it stops at cliff and to be honest i think Ruins is a bit big o.O

http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map2ak.jpg

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I like the town on the top left, but the other town... well the walls really don't go with it, and the floor could use some more effect.

Kaburimono

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Well just need bit of imagination :P i know the tiles are dull but best to get it covered as one then change it to more detail. Well thats what i would think anyway.

DarkWarrior1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
its looking gd but LOL @ "thats nice we will prob use it in AODestiny with ur permision" ROFL i mean u guys actually doing ne work 4 that server or just downloading and useing ppl`s stuff ROFL

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
DarkWarrior1 said:
its looking gd but LOL @ "thats nice we will prob use it in AODestiny with ur permision" ROFL i mean u guys actually doing ne work 4 that server or just downloading and useing ppl`s stuff ROFL
Its a good map, none on DestinyAO are map makers so this would be a good addition, read the advertisement for what has been done on the server and stop complaining.

-Ghost-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Looks nice, I especially like the city walls in the top left...

Kaburimono

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Hehe ive got objects on now but tiles are bit dull. I need a bit of help to make it look different and just basically tell me what to add :P

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map120td.jpg

Ive got this map in 3 parts (Surrounding, Surrounding + town & Complete) anyway and gladly willing to upload any of the 3 parts if anyone wants

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Kaburimono said:
Hehe ive got objects on now but tiles are bit dull. I need a bit of help to make it look different and just basically tell me what to add :P

http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=map120td.jpg

Ive got this map in 3 parts (Surrounding, Surrounding + town & Complete) anyway and gladly willing to upload any of the 3 parts if anyone wants
looks great :D
could u add like 2 caves there?:P

Kaburimono

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005
Well its sorted now. Only ment to have 2 Entrances which is in there so am currenlty making the caves now so if anyone ants this pm me if you want map + any adjustments you want me to do ill do.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Have to make a comment.

Its looking good. The layout with cliffs + skirting is fine.

If you want to improve it (which you obviously do) then do the following..

• Get more tile differation goin (Dif Grasses etc)
  • Randomize surrounding objects more
  • Obviously its a desert, so you want some land marks about that make the map distincive and give it that edge
  • Someone said this, but put a cave or 2 in (wont harm owt + people like goin in caves :P )
  • Keep ya dedication to map making up
Thats all really!

GL on finishing