I just went on and a gm summond abotu 5 zumataurus in sz

Furtengi

ye wtf i logged on n got owned by loads lords in sz, sum corrupt gming ther

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
is this server in test stages? or is it like fully completed with no planned char wipe or nothing?

Furtengi

Pyraine said:
is this server in test stages? or is it like fully completed with no planned char wipe or nothing?
i dunno but its whack now

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
yea i asked host and what happened acording to him is spud leveled like 3 people to 40 then spawned all that crap to own every one ( all those people have been deleveled by morph and he checked the loggs)

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
what possible pleasure can a person get from that rofl? ppl will leave and ppl won't come then..

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Ministry...not really a common name, could whoever invented it state what it was based on :)?

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Hi,

i am the host of gm, a player called 'spud' seemed to give himself GM controls. I do not know how but i checked the logs and he leveled himself and 3 other players!

I was also known that he was behind the spawing of lords in the sz!

I have deleted his char, i am also going to ban his ip!

I want to apologise to anyone who was killed durin that time. And can only hope that it will never happen again!

I think it maybe a case of the @testga but the hex where i got it from says that it was removed. I am going to check now and remove it if its there, if not i am going to ask for help on the help forum,

Sorry again

MORPHEUS!!