Mint O.O

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Currently at school i am making a chocolate packaing ... Could you tell me what target audience i would target if i were to make Toblerone Mint flavoured chocolate?

(no stupid answers pls like no1) thanks alot for any help .. i was kinda thinking anyone in general that loves mint? but i feel its a basic answer =/.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Just make up some bull-****, thats all they want in school.

Say you carried out research and found that most women over 40 with a family prefered Mint chocolate, while men under 80 but over 50 enjoyed Mint when watching TV on a tuesday.

Say you used Questionnaires, publicly availible information, and you talked to a chocolate company to ask about their sales.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
konnichiwa said:
Just make up some bull-****, thats all they want in school.

Say you carried out research and found that most women over 40 with a family prefered Mint chocolate, while men under 80 but over 50 enjoyed Mint when watching TV on a tuesday.

Say you used Questionnaires, publicly availible information, and you talked to a chocolate company to ask about their sales.

Yeah i done that "questionair" but i need 2 do the design brief and i need 2 include what people it targets ... u cant say it targets people when they watch tv because they like to munch on a mint chocolate ... bit dumb and random

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
errr, wudnt include the mint while watching tv thing, doesnt really need to be said :P thats my input :D