Spit Reaction GIF by Channel 7

• Carrot
  • Haha
Reactions: Jev and Pusha

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Mir 1 is coming along, Still loads of database and enviroment stuff left to do.
Test server is just for testing locally, Game isn't in a state ready for a beta or even an alpha.

Also working on the wiki for the game (Carbon Wiki)
Definitely on the list for me.

I hope I get time to play when this is done. Will be quite fascinating to see.

Reactions: Jev

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
It's a milestone collective, this is "Legend Of Mir Community Network" , so makes sense to boast all versions.

What an interesting way of advertising a dick on your head, go fling your wangish comments elsewhere you monkey flung crap pile.
I put my willy on your mouth and you give it sucky sucky, fat breezer you built like sonic in real life and your favourite colour is children

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Why do you ALWAYS have such a shitty attitude to everyone on here? You come of as a genuinly nasty shitty human . And this is why no one likes you (and i know that dosnt bother you)

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Does mir 1 have magic on it like ice storm thunder bolt etc and is there woomataurus and Zuma Taurus that would be worth a go

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Does mir 1 have magic on it like ice storm thunder bolt etc and is there woomataurus and Zuma Taurus that would be worth a go
Mir 1 once multiple skills for each class. Bosses are also present within the files. Bone Elite being an example.

I put my willy on your mouth and you give it sucky sucky, fat breezer you built like sonic in real life and your favourite colour is children
You really have got issues :kekw:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

The Golden Bite.

What a special fella 😁, after all these years I'm still amazed and dumbfounded at some of the responses I recieve / see.

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha and Jev