MIR 2 V1.9 DevilWish

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
dreamcatcherei said:
Welcome to DevilWish Server The Exp Is Nice And The Place Is Friendly If Your Not A Grief Pker Lots New mobs New Items And Just Added 6 More Spells
The Server Is Running 24/7 On 2mb Line And Dual 2800 Mhz With 1 Gig Ram
The Server Is Only Unsed As Server Remains Untoutched To Reduce Any Chance Of Lag The Server Is Also Runing on ledu How Ever I Also Added A Some Minor Upgrades As well Neway No Presure To Play Has Different Quests Added ect....
Intested?
incase people wondering you start @ lvl7 and have 50,000 gold lots and lots places to hunt:thumbup:
Heres The link To My Website DevilWish Mir2 Sever
temp problem with ftp site a new ftp site for full client within 48hr sorry for any Inconvience

Would be nice if you read the rules about advertising servers, Like ip, exp,ect..

but good luck with server

/sab

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
u have to download 92 mb for the exe because sherlock didnt post only the exe...

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Vagrant said:
u have to download 92 mb for the exe because sherlock didnt post only the exe...
oh noes :P, it dont that long to d/l 92mb unless ur 56k =/

EDIT: wtf i made a char but cant see it to play >_>

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Jicaa said:
oh noes :P, it dont that long to d/l 92mb unless ur 56k =/

EDIT: wtf i made a char but cant see it to play >_>
well i am 56k...i get the download from 30-40 kb/sec...cba to d/l 92mb

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
seems like a very bad start on lomcn for this server..

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Demonfist said:
56k is 3kb per sec so vagron stfu u idiot ur on 512k.....lol
1. stfu
2.dont tell me to stfu
3.f off idiot noob
4.its not my pc not my modem not my anything how the f should i know ?
5.Its Vagrant!!

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
firstly im currently w8ing for reply for me new ftp that is fully unlimted 2ndly my client is 3 servers in to 1 so no1 has the same client and as for ip no point tbh unless u wanna use your own exe but tbh im the host of this server and i as the host have the right to ask pple nicley to use my client as it will save a lot less hassle in the future 3 servers client files = part ledu, part 1.4 and part euro mir. as its best if the end its as 1 complete client but as i said i have a small ftp problem with my existing isp only found out other day restriced it to 100mb d/l traffic so soon as i get the 48 hour reply i can then put a ready to go full client , if your on 56k modem then im sorry maybe the time and effort wont be worth it in your eyes but for any 1 else this new ftp site has unlmited speed and space , please try not to start flaming this advert and iv also added all the d/ling info on my website if any needs info

p.s it aint a bad start for server i had an ei server running sweet for 2 years and a 1.4 server also for 2 years so im sure i know what im on abt , if you dont wanna play it then simple dont! its a free server for plays to play if they wish , im not fussed 1 way or other i just like making pple happy ( no competion!)

GoD™

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2005
south east
could sum1 upload the exe n inis *or ledu to richens or sumet n tell us what the name of it is so we dont have to d/l the full client :D

/zoro

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
right simple if pple wont respect my wishes then il just pull server down from lomcn

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
and what wishes are they? all he was asking for is if somone could upload a exe, to connect to the server.

If anything your breaking the rules, as you need to follow the Server guide located here : http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=26919

were it states you need to post IP and Server name, you just posted a website....

It might be a good server, but you get none if you tell them to downlad a 92mb patch.

post your IP and Server name, people can put it into there own client, and load it up. if i wanted to play your server i would download the client, find ip and server name and put into my own exe(easier as i have all other servers in there.)

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
SamBo said:
ill try it, is it up or down atm dream?
servers been online 2 weeks now , but your welcome to try to d/l the 1st part the patch added to euro mir will be abt 98% compable but you be missing some monster files
Download Page

SamBo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2005
burnley
ok i downloaded the 92meg patch made account etc, i tried makin a new chara but it wont let me?

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
well i could be assed to download the 96mb only took 1min 31seconds lol here's a screenshot^^

dlfinished1min31sec9ja.jpg