mir 3 3.55 server

smoochy boys on tour

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
hi, was wondering if anyone could shed abit of light has i seem to be abit confused,
all the ip's are correct, ports unblocked, etc had the server up and running, im on a static ip line also.

restarted host pc, and it wont let me log on locally, but does globally, for me to access the server locally i need to change the ip on listmake in my client to the net ip instead of local ip has the local ip says its offline... but when logging on using the net ip, i get to the char selection screen and just says connection terminated...

i have not altered no setting or anything of the kind, just confused has to why its doing this, i have checked everything like 10 times and everything is fine....

any help on the matter would be greatful please

tuningtonight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2010
If you verified that all the ip's are correct, only there stays the problem that I spend to myself to my, and that I solve satisfactorily alecs7k, you initiate correctly the program loader3g and netcheck?

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
hi, was wondering if anyone could shed abit of light has i seem to be abit confused,
all the ip's are correct, ports unblocked, etc had the server up and running, im on a static ip line also.

restarted host pc, and it wont let me log on locally, but does globally, for me to access the server locally i need to change the ip on listmake in my client to the net ip instead of local ip has the local ip says its offline... but when logging on using the net ip, i get to the char selection screen and just says connection terminated...

i have not altered no setting or anything of the kind, just confused has to why its doing this, i have checked everything like 10 times and everything is fine....

any help on the matter would be greatful please

Okay so, before you rebooted your PC. You were using the 127.0.0.1 IP and could log on? Your not going to be able to connect, even on host with local ip, if infact you changed the Net IP to let others access. Do you have a router? If so, you have a firewall and need loopback. Can anyone else connect from the outside? Most definately if it's hanging, you have an IP issue somewhere, or you can't log on due to the router blocking your connection?

A few screens of all your gates and engine, or IP in SQL and in your Mud3 might help us determine your problem.

Upvote 0