Mir Arabita 2.3 - High Rate Now ALIVE !!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Hmmm lets see then...I leveled to 50 on Ragezone 2.3 x3 exp in 9 months. On here I leveled to 50 on here in a matter of hours.

So you see you can't say this isn't high rate when it quite clearly is.

The server does need a lot of work done to it anyway and I won't be playing again untill it is all done.

We have different opinions clearly. Also you do realize you are leveling at x4 of the NORMAL rate? So at the servers NORMAL rates, a level 40 would be gaining less than 0.15% per level from a 2000exp mob that takes over 10 seconds to kill and does quite abit of damage. Now MY opinion is, that is NOT high rate. Argue with me all day but that will not change.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
ur bringing it back o_O

Excuse me but aren't you the same guy that had 3 servers all fail within a week - two weeks of each other? Sorry but you have no place to comment on other peoples servers when each and every one of your servers have turned out miserably.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
well at least hes brought out servers and has tryed to please us more than once but i dont recall yours

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Purely for hosting reasons only.

PS: Wheres yours? Oh.

Thats the main problem developers find :). Cant get around it, unless your willing to spend money or your lucky and you find a capable host.

Status
Not open for further replies.