solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
lo

could some tell me how 2 get mir wings to look right on mir armour pls

atm when i @make mirarmour the wings look like heaven wings =x

this is on a 2.3 and need 2 know what field the wing info is all in ?

the mir wings are number 06655

any help please?

ty ty

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
Your just useing the wrong image number.

It depends what item patch you have but male should be imgindex 595
female imgindex 605

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Sure thing m8, in the Item Database Table (TBL_STDITEMS), find your MirArmour, Mine started at 469 for Mir armour, chech thr Anicount, and I'm quite sure it's supposed to be5.. But could be different, depending on your HumEffects.wil =] But to be honest, I would remove the wings from the mir armour, and add an item called Mir wings to the database or something (STDMode = 30, SHAPE = 5 would be HeavenArmour). It makes a new item ingame for people to use, and then they could use other wings if they liked, not to mention it would give more stats for people to have, if you chose to put some on it that is. If theres anything else I can do for you, just ask.

Rep+ if I helped please =]

-Aer

P.S. If you do choose to make them a completely different item, then I'll save you some time =p, the IMGINDEX on most files for a decent looking MirWings is 2335, and if you decide to make HeavenWings, it's 2334. Enjoy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
Elise - the imgindex numbers are fine

just went i put the mir armour on its all gold normal lookin but just with heaven wings ?

wat field do wings go in? i.e i av just mir wings in my item folders etc and that can just put into a feild but ent sure what 1 =x

Upvote 0

solvent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 24, 2006
On The Sun
sorry also is there a way i can just copy and paste a item in my SQL ?

coz on a 1.9 usin hero DB u can

how do i do this aswell pls ?

ty

Upvote 0

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Depends on your humeffect.wil, but the wings for heaven/mir armour is determined by the number in FLD_Anicount, FLD_Source=luck
For instance, in my HumEffect.wil 1=male heaven wings, 2=female heaven wings, 3=male mir wings, 4=female mir wings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Depends on your humeffect.wil, but the wings for heaven/mir armour is determined by the number in FLD_Anicount, FLD_Source=luck
For instance, in my HumEffect.wil 1=male heaven wings, 2=female heaven wings, 3=male mir wings, 4=female mir wings.

Basicly what I said -.-

Upvote 0

Cryogenisis

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 21, 2015

Hello!

I can make no sence of this at all?

i want to add wings either permantly, or to each armor... or even in candle slot, i can't seem to be able to seperate the wings from armor.

i've checked everything in my db tried anicount...

when i take the heaven armor off and on, the wings go on first the couple second delay then armor.

this is showing that the wings are being activated on equip aswell as armor...

In summary, i want to be able to play with wings, and equipable, if someone could point me in right direction.

Spent 4 hours now trying everything, checking every field and value in the heaven armor itself to see if anything correlates. Nothing.

would love someones input

Thanks

Cryo!

Last edited:
Upvote 0