Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

enjoying the server plenty of PK!

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:46 AM ----------

server d/c?

just needs to be abit sorted

---------- Post Merged at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Let us know when u reboot

and tell changes that have been made, thnx

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Ok Firestorm when are you actually going to sort translating books? there 2 poison clouds ingame i know of Gis / TaoTheClaw both donated for, there been 4 LEGIT Mass poison book drop since you've changed the drops a bit fairer, EVERY single one has broke from being to damaged, it's beyond a joke now when you grind your balls off and finally get a book drop just let us use it this translate thing is ****ing stupid.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

decent server but, Arabs abuse trade/group bug so you cant hit or anything and they spam it.

even when you turn trade/grp off it still pops up..

and its being abused just lost OKR and 60 war wep due to bug abuse.

Last edited:

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

decent server but, Arabs abuse trade/group bug so you cant hit or anything and they spam it.

even when you turn trade/grp off it still pops up..

and its being abused just lost OKR and 60 war wep due to bug abuse.
Disable your group/trade..Sorted.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

arabs out of the wood work... shocker.

anyone on lomcn can play the server for a hour a so and know what 99% of you are like.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Well im done with this server

it seems all the arabs are cheating, from most wanted (Guild im in) and miss death

a level 55 warrior can hit me for 3/4 TDB's within a few seconds and im dead, where as i cant even hit him, GM wont sort this

nothings being sorted, was a good server, but too many cheats ruining the pvp.

seems gm is sorting it, I withdraw this post, he's finally taken action

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

can u stop lieing pls ? if u did off ur trade , group how hes goin to trade or grp u ?
dnt chat **** pls..

This is a bug, and it even happen on 5h server.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

no point playing when a top kitted warrior lvl 65 cant even face to face a lvl 55 in lvl 50 kit =)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Real shame, they all kept it very low key ( apart from subzero its obvious he cheated from ages ago ) but today in OKS, Kaiser in my guild ( Mostwanted ) was pvping me, i was shitting on him he couldn't get close probably the ping difference most likely, next second he skips over 5 spaces and kills me through my rev before i could even react he was hitting that fast >.< I thought MostWanted was all legit, I know 3Gena is good ive played many server with him but still very shocked.

Don't think anything will be done because the GM is arabic and good friends with a lot of the players that are cheating.. Shame apart from Tao's being pointless in PVE and vs wizz this server could of been decent.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

do u have solution for this cheat mate ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 PM ----------

i have to ban some pple to stop the cheat

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

do u have solution for this cheat mate ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 PM ----------

i have to ban some pple to stop the cheat

Tweety Subzer0 Kaiser < 3 people 100% using cheats banned them its sickening.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Speed cheats was stupid how obviously they was using them for days and gm did nothing.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

What cheats did they use?

i dont know what cheat but it was being used on 5heroes

where your char could hit around 3-4 tdbs within a millisecond and bang your dead , catching u mid dash etc

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

server offline?

hopefully he is taking action on some of the cheaters.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005

Any plans to bring in wizard taming?Tried spend 2-3 hours trying to tame monster from all the areas last night and nothing is tameable apart from hens and spitting spiders..without pets even having problems even killing bonewoo which is weakest boss on server... and to buy pets from npc you need tokens which only drop from bosses, which i cant solo so its boring that I cant even tame anything and do something solo.