Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

next rebot i added a new cave for starter and under lvl 50 it will help the new pple + u have wt zombie bone place

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

yeah we got them low lvl areas that level 60s still go too and take our bosses...

dw theres anew cave in next rebot to help starter plus wt v1 will be for under 50

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:18 PM ----------

and wt + new cave will help starter for items and fast lvling

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

dw theres anew cave in next rebot to help starter plus wt v1 will be for under 50

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:18 PM ----------

and wt + new cave will help starter for items and fast lvling

spells is the main issue with warriors being 40+ without there main spell TDB

KungFu

LOMCN Member
Jul 30, 2017

Have to agree books are stupidly rare and bosses drops only gets targeted by high levels, enjoyed server at start but bored now as Deffo a odd server in the way of no skills and bosses getting constant camped for kit, carnt see how server can survive like that, please look into this as a really want to enjoy this server has potential

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Have to agree books are stupidly rare and bosses drops only gets targeted by high levels, enjoyed server at start but bored now as Deffo a odd server in the way of no skills and bosses getting constant camped for kit, carnt see how server can survive like that, please look into this as a really want to enjoy this server has potential

no the problem here is you get the books, but the u gotta translate them, meaning if u a complete noob like I was, you get TDB, and translate the book only for it to be broken meaning no TDB, piss take right?

I agree there should be a level limit on Low lvl caves, I definitely do it coz WT V1 drops good, (KidPaki)

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013

lmfao at the pay to play comment how is it

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

u need the patch that i gived u make sure u put the files in data files to the data folder

Mate, can u honestly sort books out? its ****ing bullshit now, every book i get thats USEFUL to me, like cross half moon, i have had it over 4 times, and THEY BROKE EACH TIME! Its stupid and ridiculous how we get books and they only break, can this please be changed mate?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

your one of the core problems of the server running around killing level 40s who just started...(ibby/kidpaki)

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

@Ibby stop being peasant,grow the **** up and let people enjoy their playing.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

your one of the core problems of the server running around killing level 40s who just started...(ibby/kidpaki)

Happened to me all the time I dealt with it haha happens to everyone

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:56 PM ----------

@Ibby stop being peasant,grow the **** up and let people enjoy their playing.

Scare to come coz I'll drop u? Haha