Mir Aussie [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Mods should chase up people putting server adverts up. If owner doesnt respond in a week with no explanation of state of server delete threads. It does me nut in some comment say sit up and running some before it offline argg.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
i just want a desent heroes server thats not run buy some money grabbing ***** and that can take critasisum

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Mods should chase up people putting server adverts up. If owner doesnt respond in a week with no explanation of state of server delete threads. It does me nut in some comment say sit up and running some before it offline argg.

Mods should only moderate the forum its up to the members to make there own choice and take others advice on board, its a community after all.

Terrantino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
Hey guys,

firstly, thank you for the people who have asked about if the server was dead. as far as i was aware the server was all "running" it seems that all server modules were open and running but weren't actually doing their job? I'm not sure why, I've never heard of it happening before. I wasn't aware that nobody could connect as it all looked fine, my apologies for this. The server is now up and running (tested it on outside sources) I thank everyone for their interest in the server.

tenkaichi, thats exactly what I'm going for here, this server is free and I would like to keep it running for as long as i can. and hopefully this doesn't happen again because its just plain weird.

As for a download link, I did upload it once before however it stayed active for about 3 days, does anyone know where i could upload a 1.8G file to that I can put up as a download link please? seeings as though the main ones like megaupload are no longer working?

thanks guys. Like I said, the server is on now and running good as.. i guess the server computer just needed to be reset haha.
enjoy.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
just wanted to know if its on and worth downloading and if its online thx

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
As for a download link, I did upload it once before however it stayed active for about 3 days, does anyone know where i could upload a 1.8G file to that I can put up as a download link please? seeings as though the main ones like megaupload are no longer working?

thanks guys. Like I said, the server is on now and running good as.. i guess the server computer just needed to be reset haha.
enjoy.

rapidshare during the time usa isn't awake, mirfiles could work and www.2shared.com aint bad might have to do it in parts but every1 can enjoy it

Terrantino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
rapidshare during the time usa isn't awake, mirfiles could work and www.2shared.com aint bad might have to do it in parts but every1 can enjoy it

Thanks for that. I will give them a go.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Download link is now on original post.
or you could just click here

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
slight observations your only running on a 20mb line so ur running it of your home bb so no wonder people in uk lagg, you have a upload cap during the day time so if more the one person is on it thats ur cap gone...

to nothing new played for an hour or 2 and everythings the same as euro with just x6 exp no new lewts no new mobs or caves heroes mir euro clone here

andybalala

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 14, 2011
I am on it! Wooo

---------- Post added 28-06-2012 at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 27-06-2012 at 11:32 PM ----------

I think the game lacks a bit of a event and starter boost

Terrantino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
IP changed again guys. sorry for the inconvenience: 121.222.76.145

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
worst mir i've played..couldnt even equip base dress or woodensword @ lvl 1 cuz u need 400 dc to put it on LOL

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Dont know how you had the wooden sword problem m8 soz to hear that. I got on fine so far a few little bugs here n there . It isnt that bad just needs players that know server is in Australia so can lag abit :S

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
I was on today lvlng firewall lvl 1 0/10000 i got home was d/connected lol. Hope its back up soon brings back memorys of beta on 56k modem getting owned by deers and struggling through. its fun lvl 27 wiz atm lol dont care if its closed or not really had a bash .

Terrantino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
Thanks for pointing that out Beer, at midnight my time this morning my IP changed, i am not sure as to why or how I could stop it from doing this, however the new IP as of 10/07/12 is: 121.222.7.154
Thanks to Beer I was able to fix this ASAP. server is online guys. enjoy. once again, sorry for the random inconvenience.

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
I am giving this a good try and wish some more people could play. But sadly the lag puts everyone off from UK. I got bad lag but it isnt too bad to stop me playing up to 31 wiz so far :S. Till something good comes up ill potter about on it .

Terrantino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
unfortunately the Server IP is changing too constantly guys the new server IP is: 123.211.17.52.
Sorry for all the inconvenience of this. this weekend I will be shutting down the server until I resolve the issue with a constant IP address that doesnt change. any help on how i can do this would be greatly appreciated and will get the server online sooner. thanks. for now, use that IP address. thanks.